For My Children

Ginger is 13 months and Milton is 2 years and 5 months

These two beautiful little people are my entire world.

Ginger's personality is coming out more and more everyday.

She is a beautiful little soul.

She is playful and sassy, stubborn and opinionated.

She has gone from walking to running and her daddy is teaching her to dance.

I love her with all my being!!


Milton is becoming a little boy.

He is so smart. Watching him, he amazes me on a daily basis.

He is learning to spell and count, he knows all his colors, animals, and is very much a boy..............he loves monster trucks and tractors.

He is learning to share and be gentle with his little sister.

I love him more than words could ever express.

No matter what..................These two little angels make everything okay.

My world can be falling apart but as long as I have my babies, I know I will be okay.

Honestly, they save my life on a daily basis.


The amount of love that God has given me to love these children astounds me everyday.

I have never been so grateful for anything in my entire life, two beautiful healthy children.

Thank you for blessing my life and allowing me to be your guide.

I promise to fill your life with an abundance of love and light.


Photobucket



Photobucket




Pin It



27 comments:

stephanie said...

gah!!!!! they are the cutest things ever!!!

curiouscovetous said...

ok, i'm crying... i can't wait to have a baby!! hanna you are such a good mom. they are so lucky!! and i can't believe how much ginger looks like milton! i'm dying over how cute she is in that vest. love this post.

Laura@Splendor said...

so so precious. children really are such a gift. yours are beautiful, friend.

Bailey@Lost&Found said...

absolutely beautiful.

Marina {Yummy Mummy) said...

They are so adorable!

Kel said...

They are gorgeous, Hanna!

Lindsay said...

Such beautiful babies you have there my friend :)

SueAnn said...

Adorable pictures filled with gorgeous children.
Hugs
SueAnn

robyn devine said...

gorgeous children! i love how much you love them!

Eclipsed said...

Beautiful photos. Beautiful children. Beautiful sentiments.

Susan said...

They are so sweet!!!! Nothing like the love we have for our children.

Amber said...

Oh my gosh! I love the one with Ginger smiling/laughing. So cute! Such pretty babies.

{Adventuresindinner} said...

Isn't it amazing...you think you love them all you can and then your heart expands just a bit more.

C.LEE said...

Hanna, that is so beautiful! Your children are precious and that is such a tender post! Thanks for linking up love! xoxo

Barbara said...

You have beautiful children! Those pictures are great!

Tatiana said...

Such sweeties! I love their personalities at this age. They're adorable!

Amber said...

your little babies are adorable.

Stop by and enter my Vedette giveaway!

Val said...

Warms my heart!!!!! They are so adorable.

The Cantelmo Family said...

Oh my goodness they are too cute!

marie said...

You captured in words how we all feel as mothers, so beautiful. And those 2 are just too darling.

L said...

So cute! =)
Much Love,
L
(allglorious-within.blogspot.com)

Rachel @ My Happily Ever After said...

too frickin cute for words...what little loves!

Katrina {calikatrina.blogspot.com} said...

Hi Hanna!! Its been a while since I've been to your blog, just jumped over from Sandy a la Mode! Your babies are so beautiful! And this letter to them is pure sweetness. So happy to spend time and catch up through your posts. :)

Kate said...

Your kiddos are absolutely adorable! Thanks for sharing them with us :)

Gina Toothe said...

Beautiful children!! Enjoy every minute cause they really do grow up fast ;)

Charlotte said...

Omega, such precious and sweet photos. Thanks so much for sharing!

Charlotte said...

Hahaha, that was supposed to say "omg" not omega :p

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...