This Months Random iPhone shots


My Snuggle Bugs

Daddy and Milton Shoveling The Driveway
Me, going running.........please excuse gigantic pig sty in my bedroom. Hey, what can I say, I'm out living my life and having fun with my kids not cleaning all day:)

The Heart Shaped Pepperroni Pizza I Made for the Kids to Eat While I was at Work
Well, My boys are lucky that mommy was a beauty school drop out because now they get their cuts for free
Best Moments Ever
Ginger's Room on Valentine's Day
Hitting The Pavement

Helping Mommy Pack for her big race


Pin It

14 comments:

Whitney @ Everything Happens For a Reason said...

Love the heart shaped pepperoni piza. So cute!

Barbara said...

How cute is your little one helping you pack.

Gail @ Sophisticated Steps said...

Perfect, real life shots. My favorite kind! :)

Susan said...

Awwww! The last one is my very favorite. She's SO cute.

Kenzie R. said...

Lovely pictures, such cute kids! & I love the heart-shaped Pepperoni idea :)

Gail @ Sophisticated Steps said...

P.S. I annoyingly tagged you in a Q&A. Ha! Do NOT feel obligated to do it. I know you're busy (As am I...I just decided to for some rando reason. It was actually fun, though.)

Amber said...

cute pics. Your heart shaped pizza is awesome! You are such a sweet mama.

Stop by & enter my Vedette giveaway!

{Adventuresindinner} said...

What did we do before our iphones? I love the snaps that I get just from randomness around the house C:

Kate said...

lovely pics. I love the heart shaped pepperonis!

Lindsay said...

Such cute pictures. So candid. LOVE the pizza..you are so clever momma! XOXO

Julia said...

such a cute idea with the heart shaped pepperoni pizza! and your kids are adorable!

Val said...

The pizza is adorable but the first pic is the one that i truly heart....soooooo cuteeeeeeee.

Daisy said...

Great photos, the first one of your kiddies is too cute!
Love the hearts on the pizza.

christine donee said...

hearts on a pizza?

yes, please!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...