Wear a Little Sass A Frass


Well.........HAPPY SUNDAY TO ME...................I'm technically "supposed" to be volunteering myself for an overtime shift at the hospital tonight but I have decided that I miss my babies too much so I have made the executive desicion to stay here and hold them and kiss them and love them rather than go in.
YAY ME! I feel very pleased with my decision.

There will always be a nursing shortage. I will ALWAYS be able to pick up extra shifts and overtime, however, my children will NOT ALWAYS be toddlers at such a precious, precious age!

Now onto what we should be wearing!!!!!!

Have I mentioned the fabulous new shop I came across and A*D*O*R*E...............{BLUE PLATYPUS}

Don't you just love this fun spring frock?

Wear it with leggings. wear it with tights. Wear it with jeans. Wear it with leg warmers and boots or wear it alone!!!! 

VERY versatile!!! Totally adorable, soft and all around lovely!!! 


Spring Frock: {BLUE PLATYPUS}CHECK THEM OUT!!!!! 
Leg Warmers: {DELIRIUM KREDENS}
Boots: Anthropologie



On a side note. Do y'all know Sandy from Sandy a la mode? Well, if not you should go check out her blog because I love it and I happen to be giving away one large ad space on my blog over there!

So.....if you want a chance to win........click {here}



Momma Go Roundpleated poppy









Pin It

16 comments:

Sandy a la Mode said...

you are soo stinking cute!! love the tights under boots look! :)

Joanna said...

Kudos! I applaud your executive decision. Our children will only be our little babes once!

ModaMama

{Adventuresindinner} said...

Awesome decision! Love the spots to shop you find :0). Really unique pieces!

Lindsay said...

SO CUTE!

Elisha(: said...

CUTE!!

Jazzy E (Hivenn) said...

What an amazing dress! x hivenn

jenette or more commonly known as "j" said...

Cute dress and LOOOOOVE the boots. Snowing in France and I'm trekking around in wellingtons! lol!

marie said...

I am a huge fan of colorful dresses, & knee socks, so cute. And your right, babies grow up way too fast.

Amber said...

cute cute. love your boots.

Rachel @ My Happily Ever After said...

love! so colorful and fun!

and thanks for introducing me to sandy! i'm scooting my butt over there right now to enter for that advertising space now that i'm starting to get my little shop out there!

Susan said...

SO cute! Love the whole look.
How sweet are you in these pics??

Marina {Yummy Mummy) said...

You are so cute on that bench!

Cassidy said...

This dress is so adorable! You look so pretty!

http://fitcraftystylishandhappy.blogspot.com/

rach_t said...

sooo lovely!! what a pretty look! and your hair looks so good!!:)

Melaina25 said...

Yay no snow this week!

Make sure to read the new "rules" for WIWW. Not really rules but I'm asking people comment on at least two posts (main post+ 1 other) now.

Megan, The Frugalista Diaries said...

what a fun dress!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...