Finally.....a little definition.......a little update on my crazy life

Well..........I have found myself Waaaaaayyyyy behind every since we got back from vacation. I am behind on house work, emails, bills....you name it. I haven't cooked anything in months....BOO:( I love to cook but I have been working my 55 hour work weeks which kills me and then hitting the marathon training hard!!!! 

My full marathon is in a month!!!! 

This week I did a 17 mile training run and kept my pace in the 9min/mile range the hole time. It was a fantastic run and I finished strong. I am REALLY excited about the race.

I started thinking I wanted to wear something cute if I was going to have to 26.2 miles so I got myself this little fem skirt to run in. Isn't it ADORABALE???? I'll wear it with a hot pink T or tank and hot pink knee high compression socks. LOVE!!!!

Please excuse the sweatshirt and morning mess of no make up and hair not done AND HORRIBLE  IPHONE PIC!!!!!!! 

But look.......my legs finally are getting a little definition in them!!!!! YAY!!!!! If I keep at this another year, I might just  have a true runner's body!!! WHOOP! 



Oh and speaking of hair I forget to tell you I cut it.....well actually I made my poor, poor hubby cut it. I thought he was doing to have an anxiety attack. I'm a beauty school drop out so I told him what to do to cut the back and then I layered the bejesus out of it. 


To be honest......It was just getting in the way of my running and that's kinda number one right now so it had to go.......I will style it and fix it and post a proper what I wore shoot so you can actually see how it looks styled in a few days......just wanted to give y'all a little update in my crazy world!!!!! 

I have a fantastic giveaway posting Tomorrow and Friday so stick around loves!!!!! 



Pin It

15 comments:

Val said...

You are awesome. I love your spark for life it's incredible.

Adina said...

Its soooo cute I love it I will be getting a new skirt too but prob gonna wait till end of april to buy!:-)
adina

Laura and Sarah said...

The skirt is adorable, I love that you make running gear look cute!! Can't wait to see the hair!

Laura
sprezzaturaourway.blogspot.com

Katie said...

You look great girl! I love the skirt! Your husband did a good job :) Way to go on the 17 mile run pace... that is amazing!!!

Hanna said...

Oh yay!!!! I LOVE Runnin skirts. I figure you might as well look cute:)

Hanna said...

Ha!!!!! Tha ms Val...everyone else just thinks I'm crazy:)

Hanna said...

Thanks Katie!!! So excite for my long run his week:)

Dilek said...

what a nice skirt:)

S T E P H A N I E L E A N N said...

You are going to do amazing come race day! I always reminded myself - mind over body. You're in such a great mindset, i'm so excited for you! x

SueAnn said...

Looking fabulous! Love the skirt!
Hugs
SueAnn

Megilon said...

Looking great!! Love the skirt! Question for you...what brand of compression socks do you wear? I'm looking to get a pair and want to get some suggestions. Thanks!

Lindsay said...

Umm your such a hottie! :)

Char said...

SUPER cute skirt, I'm jealous! And OMG can't wait to see your hair. You are a hottie for sure :)

Jamie said...

Congrats on the 9 min pace! :) legs look hot! Love runners legs

mienkintoshfairie said...

You look so great in that skirt! It is cute, and how perfect you can layer your own hair ^_^

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...