Hot Pink with a PUNCH



I'm sure by now you have all figured out that I am completely OBSESSED with hot pink jeans!!!! Yes...cannot stop wearing them!!!! 

Well 2 weeks ago I got Sooooooo lucky and won this GO*R*G*E*O*U*S clutch from {k.slademade} and just about died. I am in LOVE with it!!!! 

Check out how the pink zipper matches the jeans exactly! Ugh. I DIE!!!! 
 
Have fun with your arodrobe, especially with summer right around the corner!!!!!! 


Tank: J crew
Jeans: J Brand 
Shoes: cork ease
Clutch: K.slademade

pleated poppy
Momma Go Round
Pin It

14 comments:

Val said...

Looking good momma. I'm loving the haircut.

Cat J B said...

Love the hair, you did a beautiful job and it. And way to rock the pink jeans look, not sure they are me but I love the way you carry it off. I'm an earth-tones gal, maybe I should throw in some hot pink to shake it all up lol.

Just curious....does your hubby take all the 'you' shots on your blog? If so, he does a fair job! You always look fabulous!

Kenzie R. said...

You look amazing! I definitely couldn't pull off hot pink pants as well as you do!

Lindsay said...

I LOVE that clutch! Such a pretty blue :)

jenette or more commonly known as "j" said...

WOO HOO hot pink jeans!

Susan said...

That clutch is so cute! And you already know how I feel about the hot pink pants. ;)
Now come enter our 1 year blogging anniversary group giveaway. Lots of things you would lovvvvve. xo

Jane Craske said...

Yay! I love when someone as wonderful as you wins something C:

Amber said...

those pink pants love you as much as you love them :)

SueAnn said...

Love the pants!!!! You are looking wonderful!!
Hugs
SueAnn

amy and jesse hudson said...

What is this J Brand you speak of??

Hope you are well :)

Amy @ Sugar and Spice

Hannah said...

Love the clutch & pants!

Champagne Lifestyle on a Beer Budget

Nina @ Momma Go Round said...

Check you out hot momma!!!! Those pants look like they were made for you. Love the confidence and gorgeous smile!

Katherine Krieg said...

you are adorable. love the pants!

curiouscovetous said...

LOVE that clutch!! go hot mama!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...