Lets Get Funky

Lately. I've been feeling great about myself. It's the running......DEFINITELY THE RUNNING. And sometimes I feel like I want to wear something a little edgy, especially when I'm feeling sexy!!! 


I'm happy with my body......I'm happy with the way I feel........I feel healthy....STRONG! I've finally learned to accept and love myself and it's rubbing off EVERYWHERE (except my bank account.JOKE)........Remember that post I wrote about  my husband a few days ago? That's the reason I want to be so close to him, because I feel fantastic and I want to share it all with him.


Funky.....Funky little Gwen Stephanie Tank.......L*O*V*E


Studded black platforms.......Please and Thank you! 

Black and Gold cuff! Yes Ma'am!
Starting to get that runner's booty! 

I hope you all can get a place where you feel great inside and out!!!! It feels Incredible!!!! 





Tank Top: Gwen Stephanie circa 2009?
Jeans: J Brand
Platforms: Cork Ease
Cuff: Hayden Hartnett

Momma Go Round pleated poppy
Pin It

21 comments:

Lindsay @ Delighted Momma said...

Girl you are lookin hot! I miss running SO much. I can not wait to start up again after baby

stephanie said...

hot momma!!! you look amazing. i'm seriously jealous of your affair with running. i want to be a runner so bad! but i just don't know where to start. you should write a post on how to start running!

ourlifeinaclick.blogspot.com said...

You are glowing from the inside out!! You look amazing! Love that tank too!

Ashley said...

You look great!!! Seriously...doesn't running make you feel so good?! I'm picking it back up after baby #3. I've hardly been able to walk the past few days I'm so sore!
What are some of your favorite songs to run to? Assuming you listen to music

Ashley said...

You look great!!! Seriously...doesn't running make you feel so good?! I'm picking it back up after baby #3. I've hardly been able to walk the past few days I'm so sore!
What are some of your favorite songs to run to? Assuming you listen to music

Lisa @ MMT said...

You look amazing! Loving those red jeans! I definitely need to get back into running soon!

Lindsay said...

Your a hot momma! So proud of you girl!

Tiffany said...

Confidence is sexy. I think more so than the clothes that puts on... you are looking great!

SueAnn said...

Looking marvelous Hanna!! Love the top!! I am a Gwen fan!! And those shoes...shut up!!!
Keep strutting you stuff girl...!!!
Hugs
SUeAnn

jenette or more commonly known as "j" said...

Love the positive vibes coming from this post!!! :) Keep it up! I've been running lots lately too - best thing ever!

Laura Jennings said...

So beautiful!
And I agree with the comment above... you should write something about how to get started/ progress in running. I'd love to know

Susan said...

How did I miss you yesterday?!
Love those shoes. And if you don't mind my saying so {which I know you don't} your butt is fab!!!! xoxo

S T E P H A N I E L E A N N said...

Hanna your enthusiasm is so awesome! Your post just pours with good energy and I love that. You go girl! Wish we lived closer, I could use a running partner :)

Karm said...

awesome outfit!! I like the clogs.

Amber said...

looking good!!

Stop by & enter my Vedette giveaway!

Kate said...

lookin' good! It's such an amazing feeling to be hapy with your body :)

Brittney - The Luycx's said...

You're so pretty :)

Jamie said...

Lookin great momma! Love runners butt! Woop!

Kenzie R. said...

You look amazing! That is so great that you are so happy with your body! I really need to start running, but I should start with walking first.. haha! Got to love the runner's butt!

Wegan said...

Well done you!! You go girl!!! HOw much you running?

M x

Kymmie said...

Your confidence in your body is just screaming "Look at me!" right now. I love how you feel when you're fit and healthy.

Nothing beats it. If only everyone knew this feeling too!

xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...