Louisiana Vacation Part Three: The Lafayette Zoo

After we spend 3 glorious days enjoying New Orleans we headed to Lafayette to see the family!!!! It was wonderful to be able to stay in a warm, familiar environment and the kids just LOVED, LOVED , LOVED seeing the family. It was fantastic!!!! 

So one of the things we did was take the kids to the zoo!!! It was a blast! 

 

They LOVED this little cute pig.......we were feeding him breadsticks! 

 
The zoo had a little train that took you around the zoo which was really fun for the kids.
My Entire World right here
 
Meet the family......Isnaya my hubby's aunt and Schanda my hubby's sister and beautiful Isabella Milton and Ginger's cousin! Aren't they lucky?
The entire trip the only thing Little Milton really wanted to see was an alligator so thank goodness they had a few.....He's in awe! 

Believe it or not I have MORE Louisiana vacation pics coming.........I also have an AWESOME giveaway next week and an really inspiring interview so stick around. It's going to be a good week!!!! 



Pin It

15 comments:

Sandy a la Mode said...

awww soo fun! we're taking A to the zoo soon too, although i know he is kinda young to appreciate it! but can't wait to take him when he's older!

Lindsay said...

Hanna, you have the sweetest babies. LOVE seeing pics of them! Hope you had a great weekend my love! XO

SueAnn said...

I am sticking with you kid. Lovely pictures.
Hugs
SueAnn

Melissa Bo said...

Looks like fun!

You have such a lovely family!

Mary said...

You all look like you are having a great time. They are beautiful children and I enjoyed browsing through your blog to see earlier picture of your family. I'll be back. I hope you have a wonderful day. Blessings...Mary

Kenzie R. said...

Such lovely pictures! You all look like you had so much fun :) I love little family vacations and getting to visit family!

Karm said...

Zoo's are so much fun with cuties.
What a fun family vacation.

AugustMagnolia said...

Mentioned how much I love your blog today on my blog.
Mae
www.AugustMagnolia.blogspot.com if you get a sec!!

Sara Grace said...

adorable! love the pics!
http://adventuresofdutchandme.blogspot.com/

Val said...

Looks like pure fun....your baby girl melts my heart. Adorable.

{Adventuresindinner} said...

Oh! Those cheeks! So delicious C:

Marion said...

SO fun Hanna!! I love that you look so happy in all of your photos from your trip. You're beautiful!

And can I just say that I love how you broke out heels just 2 hours after your race? Just another reason why I love your spirit!

XO - Marion

Melissa Jo said...

that looks like yall had such a good time! as soon as you posted this i knew i had to share this article if you haven't already seen it (http://www.southernliving.com/travel/souths-tastiest-towns-00417000076768/) lafayette got named the south's tastiest town!

Emily Baker said...

seriously looks like you and the fam had a wonderful time. what a beautiful family you have. and you look great in navy and red btw.

and i wanted to share my blog's first giveaway with you! Sending the link to all the lady bloggers i look up to!

http://talesforkarina.blogspot.com/2012/03/giveaway-25-giftcard-to-mystic-moon.html

m&msmommy said...

These are such sweet pictures of the kids! My gosh, they are SOOO cute! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...