Meet the Gorgeous Moda Mama

She needs no introduction..........just have a look see.......she's stunning!

Hi!  I'm a young mama and artist who loves to play dress-up, but when my baby was born I started the downward spiral of sweatpants and hoodies.  I needed someone to be accountable to, and so ModaMama was born.  On there I share my daily fashion journey, including hair and beauty tips and tricks, and the general ridiculousness that is my nutso life!  With a musician husband, a precocious baby, a little energetic dog, and all our artistic projects, there's certainly a lot to go around.  I'd love to meet you and enjoy some laughs and cute outfits!  Thanks so much.
  
SHE'S GIVING SOMETHING AWAY!!!!

Well.......guest what? This amazing woman and blogger has offered to give away one ad spot size 200X200 on her blog.

Mandatory Entry can be either 

1. Follow Moda Mama on {google Friend Connect}
 OR 
2.  Follow Moda Mama's {RSS feed}
OR 
3. Follow Moda Mama on {bloglovin}

OR you can do all 3 or 2 and leave separate comments but only one is required. The giveaway will be open one week and close next Thursday at midnight!!!! 





Pin It

20 comments:

Elisha(: said...

She is adorable!!

Danielle said...

Wish I was that fashionable. Following her on blog lovin

alissa apel said...

I'm following her on her blog via GFC
alissa4illustration AT hotmail DOT COM

AugustMagnolia said...

Following on Google!

AugustMagnolia said...

Following on Blog Lovin too!!

Susan said...

Fun!
I follow ModaMama via GFC.

Susan said...

I follow ModaMama via Bloglovin'!

SueAnn said...

She is adorable!! Love her outfits
Hugs
SueAnn

Lena @ Mom2MemphisAndRuby said...

I follow via GFC <3

Lena @ Mom2MemphisAndRuby said...

I also follow via bloglovin <3

smalltown20something said...

I follow via RSS!

smalltown20something said...

I follow her on Bloglovin!

Megan said...

Love Joann!! I follow her via GFC!

Megan said...

I follow her on Bloglovin'

Remy Hadley said...

Following via RSS/Email! :)

cinnabubbles@gmail.com

Remy/Cinnamon Bubbles

Laura Hernandez said...

I follow via GFC

Laura Hernandez said...

I follow via bloglovin

Danielle said...

I follow via GFC.

Danielle said...

I also follow via Bloglovin.

shopannies said...

looks like a nice blog I am now following her blog via gfc
shopannies@yahoo.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...