Stylin' with Stephanie

hey everyone! i'm stephanie from love.life.babies. and it is such a treat to be with you today! 
i know you are all probably missing hanna {so am i}, but i am so pumped for her as she accomplishes one of her goals running a half marathon! her passion for running is just contagious isn't it? love her! 
so today i wanted to talk about long skirts. they're super in right now 
and i love the look of them but what in the world do you wear with a long skirt?
i decided to pair this "ballerina-esque" black skirt with a striped tank and a coral cardigan.
if i'm being totally honest i mulled over what to pair it with for quite a while trying on at least 20 different tops! ha! but i think the tank and cardi were a nice accompaniment. what do you think? be honest!!! 
i also stacked a few bracelets and rings to add a little spunk. 
now heres the big question...what shoes do you wear with a long skirt? clearly i haven't figured that one
 out because i opted for just bare feet. for some reason i feel like a great wedge or
 maybe even a combat boot would look fabulous. 
skirt//cardigan//tank: forever 21//necklaces: pac sun & urban outfitters

overall i really like the long skirt trend. have you rocked it? 
do you love it or are you not convinced? 

thanks again for letting me share with you today! 
please stop by my blog and say hello if you have time!! 

we love you hanna come back soon!
xo


--
stephanie nickel

{love. life. babies.}

19 comments:

Britt @ The Magnolia Pair said...

Love Stephanie! She is the cutest! Love this outfit girl !!

Christa said...

love this!

SueAnn said...

Love that skirt! I love the long skirt sensation but have yet to find one that works for me.
But I am looking for sure.
Thanks
Hugs
SueAnn

Sandy a la Mode said...

i want to go buy some more long skirts now!!! love her!

{Adventuresindinner} said...

Love your look! Miss Hanna like crazy but your are a welcome surprise C:

Kelly said...

LOVE long skirts! I usually wear wedges, gladiator flats, campus adidas or chucks it all just depends on my mood and how i styled the outfit.
xxO

marie said...

stunning and adorable at the same time, love it.

Angie said...

This is the second time I have seen Stephanie around the blog zone. She is stunning. Love how she is rocking the skirt. I am hunting for one now, haven't found it yet. Hannah you just don't go wrong, if it's not your own post it's picked fabulously by you. xoxoxoxo

Amber said...

Stephanie is so darn gorgeous! Love that skirt.

Carlie said...

Great outfit! I love your toenail color too!

Daisy said...

That skirt is super adorable! Great outfit :)

Laura said...

Love what you paired with it, the striped tank is perfect! I have just bought a few long skirts, and want to buy more, can anyone say supppper comfy (i feel like I am in pjs all day when I wear them!) and I am with you I feel like I try on so many shirts trying to find what works. I feel it has to be a tight shirt with the billowy skirt, and also that it has to be one that can be tucked in... I tried wearing a blouse with one of my skirts and I felt like it was a fail (of course too late, after I was at work all day and kept having to retuck the blouse in, or saw how it looked too puffy or like a bad 80 cowgirl outfit, it was bad) AND the shoes! I cant figure it out either! I am not sure where the skirt is suppose to hit, so is it ok that the skirt is floating above the ground? like high waters or no? I think combat boots with the ballerina esp look would be great!

Anna @ IHOD said...

I think the color cardi is the perfect finish! This is beautiful styling. In the summer, I love tanks with maxis and long necklaces:)
Awesome post girls!

The Gall Family said...

Can I PLEASE have the link to that skirt? I can't find it online and we don't have a Forever 21 in my city!

Kate said...

This is adorable!!

REBrown said...

I love that skirt!

Shannon said...

WOW! Stunning!

http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

Susan said...

Such stunning photos Stephanie!! xo

★ JASMINE ★ {Barbie-Bombshell} said...

hey doll! stumbled onto your page from a friends and wanted to say i love your blog!

and count me as your newest follower!
i'd be delighted if you could follow back ?

hugs, xo!
** BARBIE-BOMBSHELL.BLOGSPOT.COM **

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...