Baby Love

I worked 2 back to back over time weeks this past month. YUCK! I had a really hard time getting through those last few shifts. I miss my babies so much when I'm working. I hate it. I so wish I was a stay at home mom. BIG SIGH!!! 
I suppose I should stop complaining about it but I figure if I keep putting it out there maybe something will change! 

Anyway.....I finally got a few days off and spent GREAT quality time with the babes.......wagon rides......the park........climbing trees. Oh...I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!!!!!!

They are getting so big I can't believe it. Pretty much everywhere we go now people are asking if they are twins! They really do look alike now! I can't believe they are BOTH toddlers. Where did my babies go??????


Find Ginger's ADORABLE sun hat {HERE} at my beautiful friend {LINDSAY'S}shop! 


Pin It

9 comments:

Christy said...

They are adorable!

Lindsay said...

LOVE YOU :)

Heather @ Glitter and Gloss said...

Such cuties!

Natalie @ NS Pottery said...

They're so sweet! So happy you were able to spend time with them this weekend!

Megan said...

They are adorable! I want to squeeze their chubby little cheeks!

Cat J B said...

Aw, they are just too yummy, I want to spend time with them too!

Tami Marie said...

Such cute little munchkins...adorable. :)

Susan said...

They're adorable! And I love Ginger's little sunhat.

Char said...

So adorable and I do see the twin features. My brother and I could have passed for twins when we were that young, and we're 2.5 yrs apart!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...