Brutal Truth is a Beautiful Thing with Tatina

I have started a little interview process called  "Brutal Truth is a Beautiful Thing."
I'm doing this because I love to get to know the "real" people behind their blogs. I think so many of us are afraid to tell the truth whatever it may be. We want others to like us. We want others to read our blog. We don't want to scare anyone away.

Me included!! 




You can read my itnterview anytime {HERE}  
 
For the first year I never really shared a lot of personal information because I didn't think people wanted to hear it.I posted my recipes and a few cute pics of the kids and that's it. Well, I couldn't have been more wrong. Yes, people still want all the fabulous recipes and cute photos but they want to know me. I have gotten the biggest responses from my "on my heart" posts. People want to know you, what makes you you, the person you are. They want to know how you live your life. They don't want a bunch of  nonsense about how fancy your car is and perfect your life is. I think we all want to be able to relate to each other and NONE of us are perfect!!!



What's your greatest Weakness?
I'm a people pleaser and I trust too much. I've had my feelings hurt more than I care to admit thanks to that fact.
What's your greatest strength?
I'm a very determined person. I'm a fighter. I hold on with my teeth before giving up on something. At times not even then.

What has emotionally crippled you in your lifetime?
Relationships.
Both family and love ones.
It's amazing the power and influence one person's presence and attitude ,or lack there of, can have on a young woman.


What has elated you with joy in your lifetime?
Being a mom.
Hands down the biggest joy of my life.
But also, the moment I discovered who I really was as a person. Although it's a continuous lifetime growing experience, the moment I found myself, I felt freedom for the first time in years.

How much have you evolved since your teenage years? Are you a similar person?
I have the same basics, but I'm not the same person.
I'm a much happier and confident version of who I used to be.
Change is part of growth.
I never want to stop growing and molding into a better version of myself.

What's something you don't want to tell us about?
I lost my top at Disney Land.
Twice.
First time it was pretty horrific.
By the second time you kinda start getting used to it, and tell yourself that those peeps who just stared at your boobies will never see you again.
Ooops.

When the world is crashing down on you, where do you go?
To the one who gave it all for me.
God's always been the most consistent being in my life.
He has always had my back, never let me down.
It would be silly to face my giants without Him.
Can I get an Amen!

Do you have any goals? What are they?
Don't even get me started.
I think my biggest goal is to stay home and raise my kiddos. But unfortunately that may be a goal a little too hard to obtain at this point in our lives.
My other big goals include opening a cafe, traveling and eating my way around the world, learning a few more languages, and doing mission work in third world countries.

Can you honestly say you love what you do?
I love being a wife and mommy with all my heart.
As far as my day to day job goes, I have mixed feelings.
Being an RN can be a very rewarding career. However it can also be emotionally draining, and make you feel really bitter. Especially when you give it your all and people are still rude and unappreciative of all your hard work.

Who has been the single most influential person in your lifetime thus far?
My grandparents.
They have taught me how to be a fighter, that I am a strong person, and that I can accomplish anything I set my mind to.
If it weren't for their love and support, I would be a lot less of a person right now.
Honestly, we are all striving for something, what is your greatest goal in life? I'm not talking about money!
To be a better version of me.
To raise my children the way God would want me to.
To be the best wife for my husband.
For others to see God's love through me.
That would be a privilege.

Name your most defining moment!!!
The day I became a momma.
It hits you like a ton 'o bricks folks.

Are there people in your past that you wish you could make amends with?
Yes. But more for closure sake.
I believe that people who matter and care enough to be in your life, will find a way.
If not, it was not meant to be.

What memory will be forever burned in your mind to the point where you can smell the room and feel the energy?
Ok, ready for this one?
You may wanna skip reading it 'cause sometimes I'm a TMI kinda gal...
When I was delivering my baby girl and my midwife said 'We may have to do an episiotomy.' Even though she was half way out! The head counts as half way, right?
I remember thinking "oh hell no you won't"
Thank goodness I ended up not needing it.
But, uuuu-weeee, talk about a close call, ha?

What movie and/or book speaks to you?
Jane Austin will forever be my favorite writer.
Her books speak volumes about the kind of person she was.
For the time period she lived in, she was taking feminism and courage to a whole new level.
It just goes to show that you will never be unforgettable or change the world by following the crowd.
So go on. Follow your inner different from the inside out.

What is your greatest wish right here and now?
A big plate of chocolate covered strawberries.
Oh, and one more babeh, pweees.




THANK YOU. THANK YOU. 


Miss Tatiana for sharing your story with us. Tatiana and I Have been blogger buds for quite a while now and I adore her and her family. I hope you will pay her a visit over on her lovely {BLOG}


You May read the entire series of "Brutal Truth"

 Interviews {HERE}

4 comments:

Jane Craske said...

You can certainly get an Amen! C:

Tatiana said...

Hanna, thank you SO much for having me :-) It's been great sharing a bit of myself with your peeps :-)

Susan said...

What a sweet girl and her baby is adorable! Another great interview Ms. Hanna.

Candice said...

I love Tatiana...and G is irresistable. Am I right??!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...