Happy Easter


HAPPY EASTER! 

First the Easter bunny came to our house and left beautiful baskets for the kiddoes.

Then we went to church where my husband plays in the church band.

Then we had lunch with Grandma.

Grandma

What I wore..............Easter
Shoes: Cork Ease
tank: J. Crew
Handbag: Beso


Church

Hubby is sitting down on the far left playing drums.

Easter Lunch with Grandma


I hope you all had a wonderful Easter spent with Family and friends! 
Many blessings to you! 


<bits of splendor monday
pleated poppy
Pin It

13 comments:

Melissa Jo said...

Happy Easter! I love that skirt!

Anon*RN said...

Happy Easter!! Love seeing the family all dressed up- and I love your wrap (I have one coming like it from Evy's Tree!)..looks so beautiful on you, Hannah!!

Sheila Lynn said...

You have a beautiful looking family! Loved the outfit!
Sheila x.O.x

REBrown said...

I love that Chevron skirt! It looks like you had a great Easter.

Katie said...

Beautiful family! I love your wrap Hanna :) Happy Easter!

Lindsay said...

SUCH a happy family! Happy Easter!!!

Amy and the City said...

Hope you had a great Easter!
You are looking great as usual, and such a sweet family!
Amy xo

Something White said...

Very joyful pictures of a lovely family! Happy Easter to you!
Best wishes, Marjolijn

Susan said...

Happy Easter!
Still trying to get my hands on a La Vie Petite skirt. No luck.

SueAnn said...

Such a beautiful family pic!! The kids are so adorable and you and hubby fabulous!
Grandma is beautiful!
Love your outfit...looking good girl!!
Hugs
SueAnn

Carole Rae said...

Hope you had a wonderful Easter. :)

Happy late Easter!

Amber said...

Happy belated Easter! You look wonderful as does your family. Have I mentioned lately how cute your kiddos are...well they are!

Jenny said...

Oh my goodness, I adore this chevron skirt! I would love if you would add this to the Lovely Things Thursday Linky Party!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...