I've Officially Been Published

I feel like I've officially lost my mind!!!! 

I WAS PUBLISHED
yes......published in a respectible artful blogging magazine! 

HOLY....YOWOZERS.......KAZOWZERS.

You know I always joke about my dream of being on Oprah but I never actually I thought I would EVER get recongnixed for anything. 

The best part about this whole thing is that I haven't cooked in MONTHS because of my marathon training!!!! 



Anyway you can imagine my delight when I opened the mail box to find this! 


Here's the cover!!!! 

And here's my GENEROUS SPREAD!!! 

SIX whole pages all to my little lonesome self!!!! 

A little teary...........I worked so hard to keep my husband and my children happy and sane and my food beautiful. It was a daily battle for years on end. Of course now it's just morphed into marathon training but I am so so so so so honored to be featured in this glorious magazine. 


SPEECHLESS.....is all I can muster. 

 and I would just like to say Thank you universe for recognizing the little people once and a while. We matter too.


The magazine will be out for purchase in a few weeks. You may purchase it {here}. It costs a whopping $16.95.....and I'm worth every penny! JOKE!!!!! 
Don't worry I don't any of the proceeds just a lovely gift certificate to their shop.

Oh and by the way, I know you can't read the writing but it's just snippits from my brutal truth interview which you can read here any day.



Pin It

26 comments:

Amy and the City said...

Congrats Hanna!!
How amazing! You definitely deserve it :)
Amy xo

Laura Jennings said...

Woo hoo! Congrats! If anyone deserves it, it's YOU!!! I hope you are feeling better today :) xo

PoetessWug said...

Congratulations!! ^_^ But it doesn't quite seem fair that you don't get to enjoy any of the proceeds of all of those beautiful photos of your food...and YOUR life story!! O_O But hey! Recognition is recognition. So, CONGRATS!

Teal said...

Way to go! I'm so proud of you, just another reason I look up to you!

Mami said...

Congratulations!!!

Steadfast Ahoy! said...

I am NOT surprised...you are an inspiration and a great role model. Good going, Hannah!
Rosemary

Steadfast Ahoy! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mrs. Tuna said...

How great for you....I might be a tiny bit jealous.

curiouscovetous said...

SO happy for you!! Thanks fantastic, friend. I'm so thrilled blogging has turned out to be such a positive thing in your life. I love you!

Lindsay said...

I LOVE this magazine. This is how I first new of blogging. CONGRATS girl. SO awesome!

Beth Ann said...

Wow! 6 pages! Congrats! :)

Tiffany said...

THIS IS THE COOLEST THING EVER!!! The biggest congratulations to you, I am very impressed! Love it!

Christy said...

Wow..that is amazing. Six pages is a LOT!!

Casa Mia said...

Yay. Congratulations. Love it

Kristina said...

This is Awesome!!!! Congratulations!

Sheila Lynn said...

Congratulations! That's a huge accomplishment!

LolitaRose said...

That is amazing!!! Congrats :)

Heather said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you!! This is awesome, so proud of you :)

Karm said...

oh my goodness!! Congrats!!! I am super excited for you.

Char said...

Oh my goodness, Congrats!! Not that I'm surprised because you rock and deserve it (and some proceeds I might add!) but way to go!! 6 pages of pure talent :)

Megan said...

Congrats! That is great news!

Marion said...

Congratulations Hanna! Although I'm not all that surprised...you deserve every bit of recognition you receive! XO
Marion

SueAnn Lommler said...

Super news!! Congrats!!
And well deserved
Hugs
SueAnn

Susan Liberatore said...

OMG Hanna! Congrats!!
That is just amazing and so well deserved.

Jane Craske said...

ZOWIE!!!! Could not be happier for you!

Rachel @ My Happily Ever After said...

holy smokes congrats!! that's awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...