Nautical Nirvava

Remember my friend's at {BLUE PLATYPUS}

Well..........guess what they sent me? 
This GORGEOUS nautical inspired T with an amazing neckline. Once again it's soft as butter. I wore it 3 times this week. Oops....don't tell anyone. 

I L*O*V*E it. My new fave T for sure!!!! 

And I am so excited it's warming up enough for some white jeans. Love me some white jeans!!!! 


If you haven't had the chance yet please go visit {BLUE PLATYPUS}. They are a wonderful, unique, indie, clothing company made right here in sunny California and I just adore shop owner Heidi and all her clothes. Honestly, they are becoming my daily wardrobe:) 

T-Shirt: {BLUE PLATYPUS}
Jeans: Joe's Jeans
Wedges: some random italian brand I found at T.J. Maxx
Cuff: {Hayden-Hartnett}( buy one of these. I wear it everyday) 
Handbag: {K.Slade Made}(HIGHLY recommend if you need a new clutch. also obsessed with this!!!) 

On other fronts I am trying REALLY hard to remain positive. I have been job hunting to find something that go in conjunction with my high stress night shift job. I haven't found anything yet but I'm praying.  For the past 2 days I have been taking full on rest from running. I have walked about 3 miles each day but no running. crazy right? I know, I have a marathon in 2 weeks time but I ran too fast and too hard on that half marathon I just did and my shin is VERY ANGRY at me so I must let it heal. Thank goodness I had already done my longest training run for the marathon so I am hoping to just ride it out and be able to make it. I'm going to let it  rest at least 5 days or until I feel no pain at all before I try to run again. I really want to run this marathon and I am so afraid I am not going to be able to.  This injury happened so fast. I needed new shoes, that's how it started, then I ran in the wrong pair of shoes once or twice, and then ran a race fast and hard and boom: full blown injury!!! Not smart my friends. I feel like i am greedy when it comes to running. I always want more. more. more.   Anyhow I am no longer concerned with my time. I just want to run it and finish it.


Momma Go Round

Pin It

11 comments:

Britt @ The Magnolia Pair said...

Love those jeans and shoes! I need to get some white jeans asap! You look so cute!

Cara said...

This whole outfit is so cool! How I wish I could wear white jeans. One day, one day ;). I'm also kind of shy about my arms but really working on my kettle bell dead lifts and swings to get them back in shape and come the summer I hope to be wearing something like this - it's sooo nice!

Katie said...

Love the jeans and top! I'll be praying for you :) That you find the best job for you and that your marathon goes off without a hitch! I hope your shin heals quickly!!! I think you're doing the right thing by taking a few rest days. Think of all the training you have done... you're not going to undo that!

Jamie Campbell said...

you will be amazed at what your body remembers... seriously the rest will help wonders! although, I was able to run 2 miles today even though my PT said to take it easy. We shall see how I feel tomorrow. I know how you feel lady. It seriously stinks.
But we can do this together. Now you can work on your core. You will be amazed on how much you need your core during the 5 hours you are out there (or less ;) )
Remember, keep your head up! back straight. You have trained for this. You will do this.

xo!

Susan Liberatore said...

How great is their stuff?
I l-o-v-e me some white jeans too.
You look so sweet.

Lindsay said...

You look AMAZING in those white jeans. CUTE top too! xoxo

Jane Craske said...

Gorgeous! You've pretty much talked me into one of those cuffs C:

jenette or more commonly known as "j" said...

I'm too chicken to wear white jeans! But you look great! Hang in there, you gonna do great on your big day!

REBrown said...

I love the shirt....and the white jeans!

Kenzie R. said...

I love anything and everything nautical! Super cute outfits, you look GREAT!!

Val said...

I love the nautical look...this is a perfect 4th of July outfit.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...