Race Day Prep Happening NOW!!!!

I've been hydrating all day and trying to eat. Of course I Have been stressed for one reason or another and have only eaten a Clif bar and a salad so I decided to break out the heavy guns and make some homemade Gnocchi. 

POTATOES + FLOUR + EGG = Best carb loading food EVER!!!!! 


Homemade Gnocci recipe {HERE}.Easiest thing you'll ever make!  Short rib ragu recipe {HERE}. Not the easiest thing you've ever made but worth it. . 


Well, well, well..................look at all this nonsense. All for one little half marathon. I can't wait to see what I need for the full. Lets go down the list,

LIST
1. Aleve.......biggest bottle I could find:)
2. Sunscreen
3. Sunglasses
4. GU Espresso energy gels
5. Tiny pouch to carry mu GU's since the skirt doesn;t have pockets
6. Clif Bars....,my essential runners food. EVERYDAY!!! 
7. SPorts tape to wrap my shin and keep that shin splint in check. 
8. My beloved Mizuno running shoes
9. My beloved compression socks
10. My race bib
11. My timing chip
12. My flouncy, flirty, shortest skirt I could possible find:) Oh and P.S. if your going to wear short and white you better wear underwear if plan to sweat like a pig....just sayin'
11. Cute white singlet to match.
12. White BIC headband to keep my natty dreads out of my face.

THAT'S IT. 

I hope. 

 But I am sure I will forget something!!!!







I'm going to go be giddy with excitement somewhere else now since your probably tired of me. I'll see after the race with the recap!!!! 

Remember this is only a HALF marathon. This is just a fun training run. 

The real deal is in 2 weeks!!!!! YIKES!!!! 


Pin It

7 comments:

Christi Lynn said...

oh my goodness good luck! your going to do great!

Kenzie R. said...

Looks like you are all ready to go! Good luck with your race :) & have fun!

LolitaRose said...

Oooh man - You posted a delicious gnocchi recipe right when I'm trying to cut back on carbs!! :) Looks like you're plenty prepared for your 1/2 marathon - HAVE FUN!!!

LolitaRose said...

Oooh man - You posted a delicious gnocchi recipe right when I'm trying to cut back on carbs!! :) Looks like you're plenty prepared for your 1/2 marathon - HAVE FUN!!!

Lindsay said...

You've made such a lifestyle out of this. This is amazing!

SueAnn Lommler said...

Tis truly exciting...Have a great run
Hugs
SueAnn

Katie said...

That gnocchi sounds amazing!

You'll do awesome with the half tomorrow!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...