Ruby Crystal

So my beloved Mizuno running shoes have 400+ miles on them so I decided to grab a new pair with enough time to break them in before the marathon.

Whenever I have run in the past I have always ended up with minor injuries here and there. This is really the first time I have been able to run 30-50 miles a week for months and months on end with NO INJURIES and  I am attributing it to my Mizuno's. So when I needed a new pair I decided to go with the same brand. In fact I may never wear any other brand.

Anyway to my delight as I started browsing their site, I immediately saw these GORGEOUS limited edition RUBY CRYSTAL Wave Runner 15's and knew I had found my shoe. The color is too die for. It's like a deep fuscia. 

L*O*V*E


Sorry to bore you all with pictures of running shoes but I am obsessing over them just a little bit!!!! 

Motivational interviews coming from amazing women runners!!!! 


Pin It

11 comments:

Kenzie R. said...

They are super cute! I love the color :)

Tatiana said...

30-50 miles a week? You're a beast! Good job girl!

Char said...

Love these!! Gorgeous color!

Sweetums said...

Hanna the Hot Red Mama !

Marina {Yummy Mummy) said...

Wow, I've never tried those! Thanks for the tip!

Lindsay said...

Those shoes make even ME want to run :)

Fruit said...

Cheap Nike Lunarglide 3 outlet sale the latest nike shoes,include nike zoom hyperfuse and so on.discount 40%-60% with free shipping on sale.

SueAnn Lommler said...

Love the shoes...love love love them.
I am looking at getting new shoes too...red ones!! Sigh!
Hugs
SueAnn

Jamie Campbell said...

love!!!! :) you are going to rock this race!

jenette or more commonly known as "j" said...

Grrrrrrrrrrrreat colour!

Susan said...

Even your running shoes are stylish. You make me proud girl! xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...