love






Times come and times go.

Somethings stay the same.

My love for my husband. My love for my children. 

I miss him. I love him.

I miss them. I love them. 

Today we got to take a nap in the same bed for 20 minuets and it was the fist time a year. 

My children are my everything but things are tight. We're broke, we have one car, no cell phones and really all we have are each other. 

I am beyond grateful 







Sometimes I don't know how I ended up so lucky to have such a gentleman at my side. What did I do to deserve this? 

He listens to my crazy nervous breakdowns that happen about twice a week. He cancels important functions to stay with me. 

He takes beautiful care of out children.

Sometimes I feel guilty. I feel like maybe I don't do enough in return.

I guess I just want to say that I am grateful today and every other day for my wonderful family even though I don't get to see them nearly as much as I should.

My dear friend Jessica send me a little reminder and I love it.




Have a wonderful Sunday! I'm off for a 3 mile walk with the kids and then it's to the gym at nap time!!!! 

I must say I've been sore fro head to toe ever since I committed to getting into even better shape than I already was. It's awesome!!!
Pin It

5 comments:

Karly Gomez said...

You deserve to be loved, wholly. Everything you sacrifice to keep your family together is returned to you in love. You are a sweetheart. <3

cheeky rose said...

I have a sense of where you are at present, and it is through the support of my family that I have kept going.

You have a great support in your husband, which would not be there if there was not the great love of each other. That is priceless.

Lindsay said...

Great reminder my friend! :)

Melissa said...

Awesome photo and post! =)

Rachel @ My Happily Ever After said...

awww too sweet. you have such a lovely little fam.

anddd i just started going back to the gym and i've been super sore too...isn't it the best feeling ever??

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...