Mother's Day


I was NOT  totally excited about today because my hubby has to work from   8am to 6:30pm and my mom already had out of town plans so that meant  I was left home alone all day with NO CAR!!!!!

Well, it turned out to be the perfect day because I got nothing but undivided attention from my babies. It was raining all day too which can make for cranky children with cabin fever. 

So we went out on a 3 mile walk anyway. It wasn't too bad. The rest of the day we lied around and watched a few videos, read some books and snuggled a lot.




All in all I am very grateful to have had the day all to myself and my babies. The first thing Milton said to me when I lifted him out of his crib this morning was" I miss you so much mommy". It made me cry. 

I am trying to make some changes at work so that I can be home more. I am realizing that I will never get this time back and I really need to be with my kids. 
I will try every which way possible to make enough money without sacrificing my family. 

Today I am so very grateful to my wonderful, generous mother and  for my beautiful children. 

Happy mother's Day mama's. 

It's one heck of a job! 


12 comments:

Laura Jennings said...

Happy Mother's Day, Hanna! Hope you had a great day with your kiddos!

jmerenberg said...

Happy Mothers Day!

Lindsay said...

Happy Mothers Day Hanna!

Dilek said...

happy mothers day Hanna. Being with our children is worth to everything.

SueAnn Lommler said...

Hugs back at ya!! Love the pic
SueAnn

Lindsay @ Delighted Momma said...

You are such a cute little Momma! We just got a double stroller and I am so nervous to bring it anywhere! It seems so huge ha!

Jamie Campbell said...

Happy Mother's Day! Remember, your kids will remember what you've sacrificed in order to provide for them.

Jamie Campbell said...

Happy Mother's Day! Remember, your kids will remember what you've sacrificed in order to provide for them.

Katie said...

Happy Mother's Day Hanna! Aw... Milton is a sweetheart :)

Susan said...

Sounds like a perfect day!
Happy Mother's Day Hanna! xo

Susan said...

Sounds like a perfect day!
Happy Mother's Day Hanna! xo

Char said...

That made me cry, what a little sweetheart. Just melts your heart. I hope you had a great mother's day. My first was pretty good :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...