My Birthday Recap



My birthday was wonderful!!!! 

The day started out with me sleeping in till 7:30AM. WOO HOO! 

Then my mom babysat for the kids for 2 hours so my hubby and I could go to a spin class together. 

I loved every second and my husband was very surprised at how difficuilt it was but he liked it too! He rides an "actual" bike so it wasn't totally foreign to him.




Then we spent most of the day just lazing around and playing with the kids. After nap time we went to an early dinner at one of our favorite steak houses. We sat in the bar so the kids could be wild ans not disturb anyone. They were very well behaved! 



However, I had the worst diet today I have had in weeks. I ate about 4 skinny cows for lunch. Then at dinner at ate fried oysters and fried shrimp PLUS a baked potato AND a slice of pie!!!! 

OMG...........That was painful just typing. 
Thank God yesterday I did one hour of cadio and a one mile swim!!! 



MY GIFTS!!!!!! 


Gorgeous new sun hat from my mama along with new makeup!!!! 


New iPod

10 pound medicine ball!

yoga ball for ab work!!!








A new pair of black CEP compression socks!!! WHOOT!




Hal Higdon's Ultimate Marathon Guide!!!!!! YES!!!!! I already have about 5 marathon books but this one is a MUST HAVE!!!! 

AND 2 years of Runner's world!!!!!!!!!!! 

Is it safe to say I am completely and totally obsessed with running??? 

YES!!!!!



I'd say I  made out pretty darn good and thank you all so much for the birthday wishes. I must admit I do miss facebook when it comes to birthdays:) 



TOTALLY OFF SUBJECT QUESTION!!!!
Just curious......have any of you done a triathlon before????

I am VERY interested in doing one as soon as I run my marathon on October. Let me know your thoughts! I've been LOVING the spinning and swimming so I figure I might as well go for it!!! 

By the way of I don't start running soon I am seriously going to loose my mind!!!!!! 

I will NEVER, EVER again be so care free in my training, stretching program!!!! NOTHING and I mean NOTHING is worth the agony of not being able to run! I can take 3 spin classes in a row and it still doesn't compare!!! 

MUST RUN!!!!!!!! 
Pin It

12 comments:

Elisha(: said...

could you re-size your photos?? their a little too big to look at. :P

SueAnn Lommler said...

You all look great! Love the dress!
Happy Birthday girl!!
Hugs
SueAnn

NuNuZa said...

I haven't been blogging in a while so haven't been keeping up to date with your posts.

I have to say you look amazing!!!Well done! you've inspired me!

Jamie Campbell said...

Glad you had such a great day! Happy Belated, again :)

Lindsay said...

SO glad you had a great day. I LOVE that dress on you :)

Christy said...

Happpppy Birthday!! I feel lame that the only way I could wish you a Happy Birthday was through cyberland (like Daily Mile). Boo. lol But I'm glad it was great!

I'm going to steal your black CEP compression socks. And jealous of your Hal Higdon book. I used him for my marathon. I think I might actually just go buy the book.

A very adorable family you have! You're like the perfect family. :) Hope you have a fabulous week!

Gail @ Sophisticated Steps said...

Adorable family pics. The babies are getting so big! (I know you don't want to hear that. ;)

Glad you had a wonderful birthday. And could your dress be any cuter? Always love chevron. :)

jenette said...

I've done a triathlon as a team event, and that was great fun! I enjoy the swimming, running and cycling, but all three one following the other? It does tempt me, but I gotta be more diligent with the training! You look so happy and motivated as always - it's inspiring!

Susan said...

Happy Belated sweet friend! I feel so bad that I missed it!!! xoxoxoxo
You look beautiful in your chevron dress.

Lori said...

totally in love with that dress! so bright and cheery.. perfect for summer. looks like you had a great birthday and you got such great presents :)

new follower, please stop on by..
http://penelopeblue.blogspot.com/

Tracy said...

happy birthday mama! you look so beautiful, and that dress!? stunning on you!

Rachel @ My Happily Ever After said...

happy bday and LOVE that chevron dress!

and no. no tri for me. but i have a ton of friends who have done it and apparently once you've done one, you can't stop. good luck!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...