My Saturday Long Run Simulator

SO this is like a little try out post for Juneathon. Because every single day you people are going to be having to listen to posts like this. I hope I don't bore you to DEATH!!!!






Since I'm still out of running commission, I try to do a really long workout at least once a week so today it was as follows:  

#1. 45 minuets elliptical varying resistance 10-15 = 420 calories

#2. 60 minuet spin class + 20 min ab work after ward = about 1000 calories

#3. 1 mile swim (30 laps) = no clue how  many calories but I'd guess 400 calories.


ELLIPTICAL 45 min




That was 3.5 hours of straight working out and I was BEAT!!! 

BUT thanks to Yo Mamma Runs I learned it's a good idea to simulate a long run one day a week with multiple sport workouts when you can't run. 



KICK BUTT SPIN CLASS 60 min.



Look at me me sweating like a BEAST!!!!! ....yeah gettin' my workout on!!!





SWIMMING 1 mile 
and being a HUGE dork!




Olympic size. than you  very much!

Oh and I have an ab workout vlog coming for you that I PROMISE will hurt like the dickens!!!!!! GET READY!

You want a strong core?  I got some moves for you!!!!! 

WHAT I ATE TODAY:

Breakfast: Clif Bar
Lunch: big salad with romaine, carrot, and red onion. A small bowl of blueberry cluster Kashi serial.
Snack: a bowl of fresh berries
Dinner: one small slice of pizza and Dannon light and fit yogurt
Dessert: a skinny cow ice cream sandwhich


OHHHH and EXCITING NEWS!!!! 

I have been spinning 5 days a week with regular running shoes. IT'S HORRIBLE!!!! If your really going to take it seriously you NEED a pair of clip in bike shoes. So just so happens REI is having a weekend sale. I got these for $65 bucks normally $100.,These are just for beginners but a GREAT Start for me!!! WHOOTY WHOOT. I'll let you know once they arrive how they work out!!!







Their not that ugly!!! Not that I care anyway!!!



Oh and one more thing!!! MY awesome mama being worried about me and my injury bought me some awesome organic vitamins to take everyday just in case I was deficient which I am sure I was. New Chapter are my favorite. I used the prenatal the entire time I was pregnant with both my kids. They cost about $50 bucks a bottle but are  100% organic and made from real food so your body actually digests them and absorbs them unlike the cheap crap you buy at any old pharmacy. I think the studies show that those vitamins only get 30%  absorbed or something ridiculous. 

SO HEARS TO MANY MORE HEALTHFUL DAYS. AWESOME 3 HOUR WORKOUTS AND A SPEEDY HEAL ON THIS LEG! 

and I'm of to work for 3 nights so you might not see me for a few days! 



Pin It

2 comments:

curiouscovetous said...

Nice Mom you have, New Chapter is the best!

Christy said...

Holy crap! I'll say it again...you are the workout queen! You look great!! Thanks for setting an example, because I need to get back at cross training stat.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...