thirty four



Today I am 34; hard to believe. I still feel like I'm 22 most of the time. However, I must admit I wouldn't go back to my teens or early twenties for a million dollars.

My life has significantly improved over the years! 


 What have a I learned in 34 years?

everything in moderation
always do your best, even if no one notices
don't sweat the small stuff
don't hold grudges, it's not worth it, life is too short
spend as much time with your family as you can, time flies
don't take your health for granted, we are fragile 
set goals and achieve them. It does wonders for your self esteem
work hard but play hard too
cherish your spouse 
take time for yourself, you will be a better person, wife, mother



My plans for the day:

grandma is going to babysit this morning so my hubby and I can take a spin class together! Ha. Ha. You know your old when instead of going on a hot date your getting a babysitter so you can go to an early morning spin class together:) I LOVE my life! 



Then family time all day!
Then an early dinner out with the babies! 


I've already received most of my gifts. I LIKE early birthday presents.
I got a yoga ball for crunches.
A medicine ball.
a new ipod.
a new pair of CEP compression socks
and a bunch of stuff from my mom including a year long family membership to the local gym. YAY!!!! I've been using this like a maniac.


So, all in all I can't complain one bit! I have a beautiful family that I love with all my heart and I am happy and healthy! 

LIFE IS GOOD! 


Signing off for now! I've got lots of birthday enjoyment to partake in!!!!! 


Pin It

24 comments:

Cat J B said...

Hey, happy birthday to you!

Just Made That Way said...

Happy Birthday gorgeous lady! I love your dress, it looks great on you.
Enjoy your special day!

Big hugs
Rochelle xx

Becca said...

Happy birthday! Hope you have a wonderful day :)

Brittney - The Luycx's said...

Happy Birthday!!!! You don't look a day over 20! ;)

Natalie @ NS Pottery said...

Happy Birthday Hanna!!! Today is my 24th! :) Wishing you a very special day with your family!

Elisha(: said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

m&msmommy said...

Happy Birthday!!!!

melanie said...

happy birthday! :)))) hope your day is amazing!

Lindsay said...

Happy Birthday Gorgeous! I love that we share a birthday month :) XOXO

Melanie Mueller said...

Happy birthday!!! 34 looks good on you! Hope you have a great day with your family!! Love your dress!!

S T E P H A N I E L E A N N said...

Happy Birthday, Hanna! x

Hannah said...

Happy Birthday!!

Rita and John said...

Happy birthday! Love the dress!

jenette said...

Jeesh, you looking HOT sister! haha! And glowing with happiness - send me some of that!!!! HAPPY HAPPY.

Mary C. Nasser said...

Happy, happy birthday, Hanna!

Found your blog through your inspiring article in Artful Blogging magazine!

Gail @ Sophisticated Steps said...

Happy Birthday!

Gail @ Sophisticated Steps said...

P. S. I turn 33 in about 6 weeks. I know what you mean about still feeling 22 (most of the time). Where does time go???

Katie said...

Happy Birthday Hanna! I hope you had the best day :) You look gorgeous by the way!

Val said...

I hope you had the best birthday, ever!

Wegan said...

Happy Birthday!! Looking amazing girl!

M x

Yo Momma Runs said...

Happy birthday!!! Now we're age twins too! Love the gift of the gym membership. That will definitely come in handy.

Susan said...

WOW!!!
You look ABSOLUTELY stunning! I especially love the very first photo beauty.

Susan said...

WOW!!!
You look ABSOLUTELY stunning! I especially love the very first photo beauty.

Char said...

I'm sad I missed your big day (was on vacation). Sounds like you had an amazing day with the people you love, couldn't be better :) Happy Late Birthday!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...