This is What I do on My Days Off




We take the  kids to the mall for fun.


They ride the carousel and LOVE it.

Try to eat at least 2 huge salads a day just like this one! 





I get all the exercise I possibly can including walking to the local grocery store. Spinning at least 4 times a week!!! 

SOOOOOOO WISH I WAS RUNNING. It's Killing me!!!! 



My mama works for a great Yoga company here in Santa Fe called {Prajna Yoga}and they have asked to model their shirts.

How awesome is that? 
Not sure I'm in good enough shape for these hard core yogi's but honored either way. I'll do a post once I get some  pics taken! 



I COOK!!!! As you know cooking is my second love aside from running but I haven'y had mush time for it. Today I'm making Chicken Tika Masal. It's pretty much the most awesome Indian dish EVER. You can find it in my recipe index!!! 




Thank you to my wonderful mother for getting me and my entire family a  year long gym membership. WOW!!!!

My wonder Husband also bought me a tiny little iPod AND a yoga ball and 10 pound medicine ball to get my core in tip top shape for early birthday gifts.

AND my birthday isn't until May 19th:) love early gifts!!! 




And Yes after only 2 days of 60 reps on each my stomach is killing me!!!!! 

HURTS SO GOOD!!!! 

whenever I don't feel like doing it......I just picture me crossing that finish line with all the GLORY that comes along with it!!!! 

SO my plan is to take 6 full weeks off from running before I even attempt a mile and then go from there. I'm going to start doing weekly speed work sessions at the local track so I can get my comfy pace around 8:40 and then pray I can bust it out marathon day and qualify for Boston. 

I know it's kind of a lot but anyone who know s me I am as stubborn as an ox  or dumb as rock....not sure which ....LOL but I can pretty much do anything I set my mind too!!!! 

Hope you are all enjoying your wonderful weekend!!! 

xoxoxoxo

Pin It

6 comments:

LolitaRose said...

Oooh awesome early birthday gifts!! Love those yoga shirts - can't wait to see you model them!

LolitaRose said...

Oooh awesome early birthday gifts!! Love those yoga shirts - can't wait to see you model them!

lovejoy_31 said...

you are an inspiration. Congrats on being asked to model the shirts. That is amazing considering how much of a short time it has been since you began your weight loss journey.

Lindsay said...

LOVE that we share a MAY birthday. Must be why I adore you so much. US taurus's have to stick together!

SueAnn Lommler said...

Great gifts!! You are going to be so toned. Woot!!
I am having a fabulous weekend...sounds like you are too
Hugs
SueAnn

CB_Wilson said...

Wow, looks and sounds like you're well on your way! Great job! Just wondering, on the yoga ball, are you just doing crunches? Or is there some other kind of core work you're doing as well?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...