Workout Sunday

Since I spent the entire day on Saturday PIGGING OUT!!!!!! 

I decided I needed a little kick in the booty on Sunday!!! 

First I walked the kids 2 miles in the double BOB and then strapped ice to my leg as I do everyday for the past month! 

SICK. OF. IT.






Then I went to the gym to hit it hard!!! 

WOW.....I haven't looked this grouchy in a very long time! 

SO I did 25 min on the treadmill at 15 incline and 3.5 pace. Burned 200 calories.

Then I did 35 min on the elliptical on resistance 12 and burned 288 calories.






Then I hit the pool!!!!! 


I swam 30 laps or 1 mile in 25 minuets and was pretty tires after all that!!! 

Ahh....Haaaa......and don't I look cute! BLECH!!!!



Tomorrow I am planning an hour spinning class and then a mile swim with my mom. Not sure how I talked her into that one but it will good for her! 

Pin It

5 comments:

JK said...

Hannah, You are so awesome!!

Heather said...

Look at those arm muscles in the swimsuit picture! Dang! Would love to hear more about your upper body training, what do you do other than swimming?

Jane Craske said...

Whoot! Whoot! I'm getting on the spin bike tonight as soon as small one goes to bed tonight.

Christy said...

You are the workout queen!!! Is the shin even getting better?? I want you to be able to do Juneathon!!

Rachel @ My Happily Ever After said...

um can i just come to the gym with you and do whatever you do? i think i'd be bikini ready in like two weeks. you are amazing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...