Guest Post from Mr. Shine



Ashley from The Shine Project happens to have a very talented husband named Mike and I am so pleased to have him here today sharing an awesome salsa recipe!!!!!! 

Hope you enjoy and hope you stop by both Ashley's Blog and Mike's Blog

Anyhow,

What you see above is a homemade salsa I created.
I'd never made my own salsa before this batch, but it turned out great!

It's fast, easy, and FRESH!

Here's a list of "los ingredientes"

1 mango
5 tomatoes
2 limes
1 lemon
2 cups cilantro
1/2 a cucumber
2 garlic cloves
4 tomatillos
a couple pinches of salt
2/3 of a red onion

Honestly, all you need to do is through everything in a blender and then puree it.

This salsa tastes zesty and fresh.  It will make you feel good and it is so good for you too.

If you want to add a kick to it, through some jalapeno juice or jalapenos into the mix.

Buen provecho!
Pin It

6 comments:

mavii said...

selam hanna blogunu nasıl türkçe okuyabilirim? nasıl zayıfladığı merak ediyorum bana yardım et!

Christy said...

Mangos and limes? Yum. Think this is going on my Pinterest board.

Kelly | Eat Yourself Skinny said...

Looks amazing!!!! :)

Mike said...

Ashley and I LOVE this salsa!

Char said...

I'm digging all the ingredients, sounds so tasty!! Thanks for sharing!

Val said...

Oh my....this looks super yummy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...