HELP ME SAVE EVYS TREE


My friends, my dear, dear, friend Amy at Evy's Tree needs to clear out her entire inventory within 2 weeks in order for her gorgeous hand embellished clothing line to stay open!!! 


PLEASE, PLEASE help if you can.
 Amy's hoodie's are so unique. They are truly one of a kind. I have several of them. I recently wore one of her Diana wraps on Easter Sunday and it was gorgeous

Now's your chance to grab what you'd like before it;s too late!!!1 I truly love Amy, her shop and family!!!!! I really hope we can help keep her shop afloat!!!!! 

Thank you friends for any help you can give.!!!!!


READY. SET. SHOP.

Pin It

4 comments:

Ariel Tyler said...

Her stuff is awesome! I'll try and help spread the word!

Kenzie CBMommyhood said...

She makes some wonderful and cute hoodies! I love the black wrap. I hope she is able to sell everything in her inventory!!

Anon*RN said...

I LOVE Evy's Tree!! So glad to see this post, I have many of her items and they are cute, hold up wash after wash, and SO COMFORTABLE. (That's the selling point for me!). I'm a nurse too, and being comfortable FIRST and looking good are what I look for in clothing. The Blush Diana wrap looks BEAUTIFUL on you, Hannah!

Susan Liberatore said...

love her stuff! I will definitely pop over and have a peek.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...