Juneathon Day 17

JUNEATHON DAY 17

Today I started out with a bit of a rugged 3.5 mile trek pushing both kids in the double BOB stroller (100+ lbs) But it's got mountain bike shocks so no worries through some hilly, off road Tirane.

I am SO please I found this AWESOME dirt off road running trails that are almost all hills. I now exactly where my hill work will happen from now on!!!!!!!!!! 

GOD I CAN:T WAIT TO GET THIS BOOT OFF!!!!!!!!!!!



Who says you can't hike with a broken leg in a boot? 

Probably my doctor but I'm the nurse and we always do whatever we want anyway!!!!!!!!!!

Aren't these perfect for runing????


I'm so excited! 


THEN ........................I went to the gym and did 60 minuets on the weird SCI-FIT machine and burned 925 calories. Thank you very much, also add on 60 modified push ups AND 22 REAL push ups like man push ups!!!! HOLY HELL!!!!!  and 140 crunches!!!! 

BAM..........Day 17 DONE!!!!!!




Pin It

10 comments:

Beka Fox said...

SO inspiring! <3

Barb said...

Hanna,
that's awesome that you burned all of those calories! But, girl, please be careful! Can't believe that you're doing all of that on a stress fracture!
I know that us nurses never seem to listen to our doctors!
Barb

Susan said...

You are crazy girl!!
My husband fully ruptured his achilles tendon a few years back...I remember that boot well.

Cassidy said...

Girl you are an inspiration to many for overcoming challlenges! That is awesome!!

http://fitcraftystylishandhappy.blogspot.com/

Amber said...

man I wish I had your enthusiasm!

Daisy said...

Wow way to go! You sure are finding ways to work out.

Courtney said...

What is this crazy calorie burning machine?! I like the idea of pushing kids! I seriously only want kids because of the workout I imagine I could get just pushing them. ;) Can I borrow yours?

Yo Momma Runs said...

That path looks perfect for the minimal shoes! So pretty!

Char said...

Seriously lady you are so inspiring! Yes, how do you know how many cals you are burning? I think my calculations are way off. I feel like I'm burning way more than just 100 and I push it hard!

SueAnn Lommler said...

Those trails look fabulous!!
Hugs
SueAnn

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...