Juneathon Day 2


Good afternoon Juneathoners!!!!!! 

I managed a pretty good workout this morning!!!!!


I jumped on the elliptical for 30 min to start


They believe it or not I was going to walk on the treadmill and something just told me to run.  I know I should run, so I did. I ran one mile at 10.3 pace and then stopped. NOTHING HURT!!!! 

It's a miracle!!!! I know I have a very long road of recovery ahead of me but you cannot  belive the relieve and happiness I fe this after noon after that one, slow mile.

You guessed it, then I jumped on that spin bike and did a 60 min class!!!!!! 



TOTALS:
elliptical 30 min resistance 12
ran 1 mile 10.smin/mile
spin class 60 mineuts
Pin It

5 comments:

Christy said...

Yay!!! Got a taste of running happiness. And if Juneathon was a contest, you'd probably be winning!!! You sure are the workout queen. Teach me!

Char said...

Ditto, I agree you are the workout queen! Way to set the bar for the rest of us. And OMG you ran and no pain, here's to doubling that tomorrow. Take it easy, but GO for it!

Heather said...

Ah!! I'm so happy for you! Thrilled!! Eeek. Grinning from ear to ear.

If I'm this happy and I'm only one of your readers, I can't even imagine how ecstatic you must be! Yay!

Sara Hinton said...

Holy moly, I just read about your weigh loss journey. AMAZING!!!! You are such an inspiration!!

SueAnn Lommler said...

Running?? Super!! Congrats
Hugs
SueAnn

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...