Juneathon Day 20


Juneathon Day 20

Another day in June my friends!!!

Well, unfortunately my workouts have gotten quiet boring since I have been immobilized in this boot! 

So I hit the gym again and did 45 minuets on the SCI-FIT machine burning 615 calories!!!

Here I am looking too happy for 6:30am in my Skinny Runner shirt.


Then 30 minuets in the rowing machine. 5200, kilometers and 280 calories! 


Then later on 240 crunches, 10 man push ups, and 40 modified push ups!



Now I'm off to enjoy some fun in the sun with my kids!!!!!
Pin It

5 comments:

Yo Momma Runs said...

Boot who? That thing is not slowing you down at all. Go team SR!

A Daft Scots Lass said...

Go sweetie

Christy said...

You are doing great with Juneathon. I'm impressed! Great job...just 9 days to go!

Christy said...

You are doing great with Juneathon. I'm impressed! Great job...just 9 days to go!

Christy said...

You are doing great with Juneathon. I'm impressed! Great job...just 9 days to go!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...