Juneathon Day 4

Good Evening!!!! 

Welcome to Juneathon day 4!!!!! 

Today I am sticking to just my favorite spin class. 

On Monday mornings a guy named Dan teaches the class and he's the BEST!!!! I always get the most killer workout, leaving drenched in sweat. 

He focuses on TONS of speed work and anaerobic activity (you know working out with no oxygen). Wouldn't you have known that's my favorite!!!! 

My best attempt at photographing Dan while doing a full out sprint!!! 


I'm kinda bummed and kinda stoked that I'm down to 128 pounds. I've never weighed in the 120's EVER and I mean EVER!!!!! I think it's because I lost 8 pounds of muscle because I haven't; been running but I have been working out like maniac so there is a very small chance that I just happen to be extremely fit. VERY 
SMALL:)








Last night I was complaining about how darn tired I had been all day and my husband just looks over at me and is like, "uhhh.......HELLO, it's Juneathon"!!!! 

It was really cute!!!!




MORE GOOD NEWS
Swiftwick sent me a big box of their awesome socks to try out and since I love you all so much I want to share the love so I am going to give 2 pairs away!!! I'll write it up to post later this week! 






Pin It

7 comments:

Christy said...

I want to get back into spin class. Yours gym looks awesome. Nice job with day 4!!

Char said...

Look at you getting products to try out! Can't wait to hear how they are. Spin class looks/sounds like so much fun!

Heather said...

In your pictures you look slimmer and even more fit so I was wondering if you had lost more weight! With all the awesome cross training you've been doing, I highly doubt that you've lost much muscle, and you've probably added muscle in places running wouldn't have. All that to say, you look awesome and hey, dropping a few pounds will only make you that much lighter and faster when you start running again! :-)

SueAnn Lommler said...

Congrats on the 120's !! That is super
Hugs
SueAnn

Rachel @ My Happily Ever After said...

loveee it! i went to spin for the first time in forever yesterday and it was amazzzinngggg!

oh and i'm going to say your weight loss is just bc you're a skinny minnie :)

Melissa at Tall Blonde said...

Get it girl! You look awesome!

Margs @ Faster Bunny said...

Wow ! You look very fit!...(not that you didn't look great before).

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...