Juneathon Day 5


Juneathon Day 5

Okay first of all this is like the worst blog post I've done. SORRY!!!! 

I will tell you this, when I am working 13 hour days I will have crappy juneathon posts, when I am off I will have AWESOME Juneathon posts. That's a promise!!!! 

So today I worked. I have a friend who wears a pedometer to work and I can tell you I 

WALKED 3.5 miles
Push ups (not modified) 20
push ups modified 40
Crunches 100




Good night!!! 2 more crappy Juneathon posts coming and then some GREAT ones:) 

Pin It

3 comments:

laura@imnotatrophywife.com said...

Thanks for the laugh. Maybe we need a crapy post linky party! I'm feeling the same way! laura@imnotatrophywife.com

Christy said...

Dang, if yours are crappy posts, mine are sh*tty posts. lol. But GREAT JOB!!! Way to get it done even with so much life going on!!!

Char said...

That's not a crappy post, at least you posted & had pictures! A working mom is always busy, nice job!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...