Juneathon Day 6


Juneathon Day 6 is looking a bit grim my friends. 

I worked 13 hours today and walked 3.25 miles per my co-workers pedometer. 

I'm not going to do any strength training tonight cause I'm pooped and I'm planning to run before work tomorrow which means a 5am wake up call. Lets hope I can make it and my leg doesn't act up! It will be my first run outside in 6 weeks.


I promise I have some good posts coming up that are non Juneathon related, like a awesome Swift wick sock giveaway!!! YAY!!!

Have a great night. I'm off to bed! 

Pin It

6 comments:

henniemavis said...

Any miles are good miles, so good job... literally, HA! (my job isn't quite so active as yours, so I had to walk afterward)

tiarenie said...

good look tomorrow morning!

Char said...

Just like the previous commenter, miles are miles and at least you have a job where you are able to walk most of the day and be active. Good luck on your run!

Christy said...

Can't wait to hear how running when. And 3.5 miles is a lot of walking. Props, lady!

Susan Liberatore said...

You are SO cute in your scrubs!!!!

Sundaro said...

Kudos to your success. You have inspired me to start again... A walk I. The park 30 min treadmill 60 min bike 30 min. ... Thank you<3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...