Juneathon Day One


WELCOME to JUNEATHON 2012

DAY ONE!!!! 

Yesterday my clip in spin shoes arrived and I got the clips mounted......all set for an AWESOME spin class this morning!!!!



Here I am bright and early. Ready to spin my little heart out!!!! 






Fellow spinners!!!!!


After my 60 min spin class I hit the pool to swin laps. I'm getting better at it. I've dropped 10 min of y time in the past month!! SWEET! 


I swam 1 mile (30)  laps in 14 min.





TOTALS FOR TODAY
60 push ups
150 crunches
1 hour spin class
1 mile swim (30 laps, 14 min)

HAPPY FIRST DAY OF JUNE! I'M SURE YOU WILL BE CURSING YOU 28 DAYS FROM NOW

Pin It

6 comments:

bobbieschae said...

oooh! I'm inspired! I may have to start my own Juneathon! I need to pick up some extra calorie burning activities to offset all the sampling I do on the food part of my blog! Lol! Thanks for the tips and great blog!
Bobbie

Rachel @ My Happily Ever After said...

um can we talk about how much more awesome spin is with spin shoes? it seriously changed my workout when i got them. and yours are totally adorable!

Christy said...

Great job sista! You really know how to mix it up!

I sure enjoyed my run today with my sweet headband! :)

Sundaro said...

Kudos...keep on keepin on!!!

Mendi said...

Love your cute new spin shoes!!

Lindsay said...

You make this fitness thing look HOT! Adore you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...