My Favorite PUMP ME UP Songs




You know when you just need a little extra UMFFFF to get you going???? I like to rely on these songs!!!! 


#1. Please Don't Stop the Music~Rihanna

#2. Stronger~Kelly Clarkson

#3. Another One Bites The Dust~Queen

#4. Sober~Pink

#5. Gold Digger~Kanye West

#6 Deja Vu~Beyonce

#7 Bleeding Love~Leona Lewis

#8. Thriller~Micheal Jackson

#9 In Da Club~50 Cent

#10 Signs~Snoop Dog and Justin Timberlake

#11Ain't No Other Man~Christina Aguilara 

OH AND PLEASE... PLEASE...... PLEASE share your pump me up songs in the comments. I am always on the hunt!!!!!


Pin It

7 comments:

Lindsay said...

I need to add these all to my play list and stop listening to depressing country music :) xoxo

Kate said...

Great picks!

I'm hosting a giveaway on my blog, and would love if you checked it out!

Jessica said...

my new fave song for workouts - Hey Na Na by Galactic (because who doesn't love a good New Orleans band???)

Yo Momma Runs said...

Run the World by Beyonce makes me feel awesome! I forgot about In Da Club. Adding it!

the cape on the corner said...

i have a mix that i put on when it's nice out...something about warm weather and the windows down makes me feel gangsta. in da club is on it, and so is up in here, one two step by ciara, lose my breath by beyonce, let me blow ya mind by eve and gwen stefani. check them out!

Rachel @ My Happily Ever After said...

my running music is pretty embarrassing...

i'm not sure if you've ever heard of sugarcult, but they're an old band and they're fabulous to run to! also love flavor of the week by american hifi, girlfriend by avril, tnks fr the mmrs by fallout boy, club cant handle me by flo rida, super bass by nicki minaj, etc.

Candice said...

Thank you for posting this. I like Black Eyed Peas for work-out music.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...