Take Time to Smell the Roses

There isn't anything else in this world I love more thank some good family time!!!!! 

As I mentioned previously, I've got 5 whole days off with these beautiful people!!!!! 

So we went on a picnic yesterday.

We ate cheese, fruit and bread.


Snuggled with the kids


The kids ran wild!


Happy little Faces!!!


Big boys climbed trees!

Played Chase


Relaxed

Took time to smell the roses!


Happy Mamma

Taught the kids how to blow dandelions


Smelled some more roses


Had an all around wonderful day.

Took a tiny little snooze holding my favorite little guy.






JUNEATHON

I have NOT forgotten. It is day one of Juneathon!!!! WHOOP!!!!!! 
I am off to spin class this morning and maybe some strength training too. I will  have my official Junelthon post coming up for you later!!!!! 


8 comments:

Tiffany said...

Beautiful family!

Kassie said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time.

I'm happy you're happy :)

I'm thinking a picnic is a great idea for this weekend!

Alma Myers said...

What a BEAUTIFUL family. We love picnics as well. Enjoy your fives days of family time.

Peggy said...

Hanna, What a wonderful day with your family. As a child some of my best memories are of picnics with the family. Having worked a goodly number of nights in my rn career I know what your mean about nights and not sleeping-I didn't realize until I was off nights how tired I had been always. Now my career is almost over and I do not work nights for any reason. You need to do what is best for your health and family. Enjoy your days off.

Susan Liberatore said...

Looks like the perfect day!

Lindsay said...

Can they be ANY CUTER? I need to meet you in real life. Lets make it happen xoxo

Katie said...

Beautiful family, beautiful photos! Sounds like a perfect day :)

Julie Marling said...

What great pics!!! New follower from Wiegand hop. Look forward to following your blog. Love for you to follow back when you get a chance.

http://naptimeshopper.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...