Throw Caution to the WIND



Yeah, you heard me..............I just want to throw caution to the wind!!!! 

I LOVE MY LIFE!!!! 




This past month has really dragged Me down and you know what I'm not going to let it anymore!!!! 

I LOVE my kids with every ounce of love I have. 

My husband is my rock. I look at his sweet face and know I we will be together until death parts us. What a wonderful feeling! 





I want to go for it. I want to get it. I want to set goals and smash them to oblivion!!!!

I Am one stubborn woman!!!! and there isn't anything More in this world I like that a challenge. 

So HELLO Juneathon




SO as soon as this leg heals, it's full marathon in October and maybe a full in December in Vegas too. 

Then maybe a 3rd baby. 
I'm not going to deny it. WE want one. We love our family so much. WE have no money. We are broke as a joke and I don't care. I want another baby anyway. I have enough love to give to 8. 


And after than it's TRIATHLON TIME!!!! And then qualify for Boston time!!!! 

800's, hill repeats, tempo runs, Yasso 800's 20 mile long runs. I'm ready for ALL OF IT!!!! 







Yup, you heard me right, I'm training for a triathlon and several more marathons!!!!! 

This world is too small and this life is too short to not experience every last darn thing I can!!!! 

COME ON LIFE!!!!! BRING IT ON!! I"M READY FOR YOU!!!!!!

Heart and arms wide open!!!!




Jumper: target ($9 seriously)
shoes: TJ Maxx

Photobucket
Pin It

14 comments:

SueAnn Lommler said...

Grab a hold and don't let go!! I am excited for you!!
Love that jumper...$9?? OMG!! What a steal.
Hugs
SueAnn

Lisa @ MMT said...

You go girl! You are such a motivation to me! I am looking to run a marathon in the next couple years. I would do sooner, but we are trying for baby #2 :)

The Balch Bunch said...

LOVE this.... I am going to choose JOY too! Thanks for this post!

That jumper is SO cute looks great on you! I want to go look for that! :)

Happy weekend!

Jane Craske said...

NEED that jumper! Grasp the joy, that's what really matters C:

Christy said...

Love your optimism! It is inspiring!

Danielle Wagasky said...

I love that jumper. Too cute! and the belt is perfect! I am having a Feature Friday linky party and I would love for you to link this up.

Danielle @ Blissful and Domestic

http://www.blissfulanddomestic.com/2012/05/feature-friday-linky-party-southern_24.html

iliveinthedesert said...

You rock! I'm also training for my first (mini)triathlon, half-marathon, and I'll be running my first full marathon next fall. Life IS sweet!

Katie said...

I'm so happy for you Hanna! I love that you know what you want and you're determined! You inspire me :)

Susan said...

Know from now on that when you find a jumper at target that looks like that for $9 to always, always buy 2. LOVE!

I'm leaving this as my last read of the night because it is so happy and inspiring! I feel your joy.
Big huge hugs.

Lindsay said...

I love this outfit. Blue is such a pretty color on you!

Donna said...

Look at you! You go girl! Just wanted to let you know that you are so inspiring. I need get off my butt NOW, and at least start walking again. Then after baby #2 comes I have to hit the gym hard. It is kind of depressing knowing I have to lose 70 lbs but I know I can do it.

Char said...

You are so darn cute!! Love that outfit and you look gorgeous, as always :) I share your motivation on life :)

TwoThirtyFiveDesigns said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! It is all fabulous!

I would be absolutely honored to have you link this up on my Casual Friday link up party starting today, it would be perfect!

Thanks!
Allison http://twothirtyfivedesigns.blogspot.com/

TwoThirtyFiveDesigns said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! It is all fabulous!

I would be absolutely honored to have you link this up on my Casual Friday link up party starting today, it would be perfect!

Thanks!
Allison http://twothirtyfivedesigns.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...