EEK....some REALLY tight shorts


GOOD SUNDAY MORNING!!!!!!

I am feeling extremely optimistic this morning. I got up at 5am and snapped these shots of me in my new 

And the best part? 

You all know we're broke as a joke so they sent me them to try for free and I've wanted them forever!!!!!!! 


SUPER DEAL!!!!!
So, just so happens they are having a super sale where you buy a red pair and get a black pair free!!!!! YUP!!!!!!

Anyhow, remember how I did 120 squats last week and then almost died  after boot camp???? well my plan  is to try anothert set of 120 squats this week with  my new Asperaeis Shorts and then wear them every time I'm sore. We'll so a little experiment!!!!!!

Next week I'll update you on ho they worked. They do feel sooooo lovely right now:)



This is what they look like under the top layer! AWESOME
Product: Aspaeris Pivot
Shorts™ Features and Sizing

Dual Sensory Compression Bands
Aspaeris Pivot Shorts™ are actually two pairs of shorts bonded together. The Outer Short is a high performance compression short designed to support your muscles. The Inner Short features our breakthrough, Dual Sensory Compression Bands™. These cross-knit bands guide your muscles into the proper position, thereby improving your pivot performance which helps prevent ACL and hip injuries.

Hi-Performance Compression 
Aspaeris Pivot Shorts™ are made of very fine, completely seamless, two-way stretch nylon and Spandex.   Wicking properties keep moisture away regardless of how hot it gets while Microban® technology virtually eliminates odor-causing bacteria. 

MADE IN THE USA

The Correct Fit Is Essential
Please follow the size recommendations below. Aspaeris Pivot Shorts™
are intended to fit snugly but not restrict motion.

Pivot Short Size 

X-Small


Small


Medium


Large


X-Large
Waist(inches)

24.0-
25.5”


25.5-
26.5”


26.5-
28.5”


28.5-
30.5”


30.5-
33.5”
Hips (inches)

29.0-
32.5”


32.5-
34.5”


34.5-
37.0”


37.0-
40.5”


39.5-
42.0”
I ordered size medium and I wear a size 6 and they are perfect!

SO EXCITED TO RY THESE!, BY the way they feel great on.....very snug and comfy!!! They DO NOT pinch your waist at all. 


Look how tiny they are when their not on you! 

Mmmmmmmmm compression. I love it!



Pin It

3 comments:

Marina {Yummy Mummy) said...

Yaaaayyyy! So glad you're feeling great! You certainly look it! And how awesome that you got to try the shorts for free! I need some compression socks, but just can't bring myself to spend the money on myself!

Beth Ann said...

Well...you aren't fat...even if you did not have a baby in there. Hope you are feeling well. No morning sickness?

Katie said...

You look great Hanna! Not fat at all!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...