I LOVE You With my Whole Heart FOREVER


Today is my 5th year wedding anniversary to my husband!!!! 

Together 10, married 5 and forever more.
 I consider my husband and I to be a little bit "Old School" when it comes to marriage. 

We are in It for the long run. You have problems,  You work through them. We have no interest in EVER getting divorced. 

This is a glimpse of our wedding but if you would like to see my online photo album you may certainly click 

Every time I watch it I cry!





I just want to say how grateful I am today to have a good, honest supportive, loving husband at my side who takes immaculate care of our children and will satay by my side forever. 

I have not one doubt in my mind. I don't have any idea how I got so blessed to have found such a wonderful Southern gentleman but God is very good!!!!

Happy Anniversary Baby and here's to 80 more!!!!!!!!!



ME when I was 17 years old!!!! That's 17 years ago folks! Some thing are just meant to be!





Pin It

10 comments:

Julie (http://hintofsweetness.blogspot.com) said...

Congratulations!! I like your old school idea of marriage! I also do not believe in divorce :)
5 years of dating before marriage is a big deal! so I give you props for that too!! :)

SueAnn Lommler said...

Congratulations to both of you!! And thanks for sharing your wedding....beautiful
Hugs
SUeAnn

tiarenie said...

Congrautulations! And i love the cake!! :) -Tia

Jolene said...

Aww! Congratulations and prayers for many more!

Beth Ann said...

Happy Anniversary. You look soooo beautiful in those photos!

Katie said...

Congratulations! I hope you guys have a great day together :)

Lindsay said...

Happy Anniversary you two :)

Christy said...

Happy Anniversary!!! You are beautiful!!!

Susan said...

I don't even know where to start here.
First off, Happy Anniversary!! (I got 10 married years on you friend...feeling o.l.d.)
Your pics are GORGEOUS. I love, love, love the flowers...and the cake! And your hair. And the last pic of you solo and the one of your hubby holding up the back of your dress while you walk.
K. I'm done.

Mellissa Rose said...

Love the dress! You are so pretty :) Great photos and happy anniversary. My hubby & I also don't believe in divorce. We just celebrated 10 years of marriage :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...