It's Me Feeling Kinda Crazy


Good Evening friends.

Not sure where to begin tonight...............


I had a small emotional breakdown and had to go to bed this morning after getting paid and having exactly $100 dollars left in the bank account for food and bills after paying our mortgage. And that's for 2 weeks. I think we have 4 diapers in the house:( 
Scary times! 

My transition to day shift has left me with a lighter bank account unfortunately. SO light we may not be able to survive on it alone. 

I had a GREAT lead on a really great looking job this week but it has't panned out yet. 
I am hoping and praying with all my might I get a bite. 

I mean who wouldn't want to hire me? I'm nice, and outgoing and funny and a really hard worker. SERIOUSLY!!!!! 



Things have been crazy as usual. My life=crazy!!! But, hey that's okay with me, It's always been that way and I'm sure I do something to it to  make it that way!!!! 

Hubby's out tonight listening to some music which he greatly deserves after being daddy daycare all week long. 

I'm still have a mean missing my friends streak!!! Feelin' kinda lonely. 

I guess I'm off to fill my evening with planks, and push ups and crunches of all kinds!!! They never let me down.

On A brighter note,

I have never in my life been so excited to get this boot off my leg EVER!!!!!!!! I don't care if I can only run one stinkin mile. I am going to enjoy every single inch of it!!!!! 

Another brighter note. 

I get to go to the gym in the morning and get into a better mood. YAY!!!! 

good night all! 



Pin It

8 comments:

Tiffany said...

Hang in there! You are strong and you can make it through... hopefully another job pans out for you SOON!

songbyrd on the mountain said...

I totally get where you are coming from financially speaking. My hubby was out of work for MONTHS and we came "this" close to losing our home. Even now with both of us working, we are barely scraping by. I'm looking for a better paying job and actually have a possibility of something promising!! hang in there Hanna!!! God has a plan!!

A Daft Scots Lass said...

This too shall pass....hang in here and have faith everything will turn out right.

Peace in your heart!

Kindra said...

I can totally relate! My fiance and I both work full time jobs have college degrees and I almost have my masters and get paid in pennies. We scrape by every month and it is super hard...i have those nights where I just want to sleep because It is so depressing but I keep telling myself that god has a plan!

Char said...

I can relate as well. We are living pay check to pay check and both of us work. Hang in there! There is a plan for you:)

Christy said...

Hang in there Hannah. You will prevail! Thinking of you (and how you get to run soon enough)!!

Yo Momma Runs said...

I know those hard times too, and they definitely help you appreciate the good times. Thinking of you and praying for you to find the perfect job!

Susan said...

Oh Hanna. I feel terribly sad after reading this.
I wish there were something I could do. I would hire you if I could!!
Hang in there sweet friend. Things will get better.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...