NEW GOALS



Already feeling better!!!!!!!!!! 

Just emailed a high school running coach who happens to have worked with my husband and hoping she can  help me with my goals. 

Whenever I set goals I feel better. I immediately start thinking about how I'm going to attain them

MY UPDATED GOAL:

#1. Keep in good shape throughout the pregnancy, running as much as is safe

#2. Keep weight gain to a minimum so I don;t have a lot to loose afterwords

#3. Start training ASAP after the baby in born

#4 Run the RnR New Orleans Marathon 2014 and qualify for Boston with the help of lots of reading and a coach!! 

I KNOW I CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



SO, let the bad juju go away for the day and let me focus!!!!! FOCUS fixes me!!! Plus I emailed 2 more job prospects!!! 

It's going to be a great day!!!!!!! 
Pin It

7 comments:

Adina said...

Yay!!! You can so do it!! Im so excited for you! This will be so great to watch you have a healthy,active pregnancy! Cant wait for you!

Jolene said...

Amen! Goals and green smoothies always do it for me...although, today I skipped the green smoothie in favor of the iced coffee (kids had iced hot chocolates)...Now to hit up them goals!

Melanie Dohojda said...

I love how excited you get about exercise. I can't wait until a day when I get that excited.

Christy said...

Love the positive additude. Don't give up and you will make it! Keep plugging' away one day at a time. Don't get discouraged tho it is easy to! :)

I just started with a coach and she diagnosed my shin prob immediately. Getting a coach = best decision. Good luck!!!

stephanie said...

love your goals friend! hoping i can be as dedicated as you one day! i'm still just doing 5k's! haha

SueAnn Lommler said...

Goal setting is a good thing for sure!!
Good for you
Hugs
SueAnn

Lindsay said...

Your modivation is contageous! So proud of you! Pregnant and all ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...