SUNDAY FUN DAY



FUN DAY FOR ME = HANGING WITH MY FAMILY AND WORKING OUT!!!!! 


Seriously obsessed with CLICK. My new addiction. Small amount of espresso, big amount of 
protein. SO it;s coffee and breakfast in one! I L*O*V*E it. Can purchase 
here http://drinkclick.com/shop ♥ as sooon as babes are done with breaky we are out for a 5mile walk and then hit the gym later for my killer quad workout. God help me is all I can say! But honestly now that I am pregnant it feels SOOOOO good to work out! Makes me so much of a happier person (like I'm not going to kill you kinda happy person. Keeps those hormones at bay) ENDORPHINS I LOVE YOU and so does my baby!!!


SOON THIS WILL BE ME!!!!!! LOL!!!!!






SO.....Hung with the babes all morning and then went for a workout at nap time.


I did 45 minuets on level 8 on the StairMaster burned around 400 calories. 
Then did 10 minuets on the highest incline of the treadmill (15) power walking and then jumped onto the elliptical for 20 min to finish it off and burned another 200 or something. Wasn't really counting. Too busy reading Runner's World!

And to finish it of tonight will be upper body. PLANK and modified push ups. 


I was supposed to swim but the pool was too crowded so I learned Sunday is not a good day to try and swim. I am  not coordinated enough to try and swim 2 people to one lap lane plus I just don't like it!!! 
Lesson learned

I'm def gaining weight:( UGH! Here's to a healthy baby! I'm trying not to sweat it too much but I may start a little food diary at the end of my posts so you can hold me accountable for not eating ice cream and bread all day!!!!!!




While I was sweating away I was reading my new Runner's World and I came across this awesome interview with Ziggy Marley and how he is an avid runner.

 I loved it. 

He was so honest and candid. He said his hair gets suck in the trees when he runs and he wears terrible clothes that his wife hates and he feels exactly the same way I do when I don't run, horrible!!! 

GO ZIGGY!!!!!!

You can read the interview for free on the site {HERE}


My post workout refuel was a huge salad with some grapes and a plum!! Trying to keep it healthy!!!!! It's hard when your pregnant!!!

SO tomorrow will be spin class with my fave instructor....YEAH......speed  intervals like mad!!!!!!  and then 120 squats or maybe the other way around I don't know but we will have to experiment with my new compression shorts. 
Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Went to bed last night reading these

MY SPIRIT WANTS TO RUN SO BAD IT HURTS!!!!!!!!

Pin It

7 comments:

Emily Baker said...

can't wait to watch your tummy grow :) is that sketchy?? it came out that way... haha but totally dont mean it in a weird way

Susan Liberatore said...

How are you feeling???
That first pic is just priceless!

Heather said...

You're amazing, Hannah! You are going to be super tiny with a beautiful baby belly pretty soon! Keep it up!

Heather said...

Eek, I meant "Hanna." My daughter's name is spelled "Hannah" so my fingers automatically added the extra "h" sorry!

Jayden's mom said...

amazing!
While its not ok to eat bread and ice cream all day everyday, its ok to gain weight! I think its great you are focusing on eating healthy- right now, thats all that matters!!

LaurenLo{me}LoloLC said...

You have sooo much energy!! I need some of that! Ok...you have me sold on Click. Payday is in 24 hours and I'm on it. These graveyard shifts are kicking my ass, I need some extra help during the day.

Lauren

Katie said...

I need to try click!! I've been using EAS whey for a long time, it would be fun to try something new (the caffeine doesn't hurt either!!!) :) I read that Ziggy Marley article too... he's hilarious! 'There goes a bum running'

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...