Baby.....12 Weeks


Well...................We've made it to the first trimester mark ALREADY! 


Wow.........Look at me I managed to get out of bed and I even cut my own hair because that's just how much I care! Ha...Ha......

Sorry, but seriously, I wouldn't dream to pay someone $100 bucks to lop off 2 inches plus I'm a beauty school drop out so no excuses! 


How far along? 12 weeks

Baby’s Size: about the size of an egg

Weight Gain: 7.5 whopping pounds!!!!!! And I am VERY UPSET!!!!!! The doc assured me that because I was so thin when I got pregnant a lot of times the padding comes on right up front but I;m not buying that, I've been huge before. No thanks. So starting right now we will be leaning much heavier on the protein rather than carbohydrate side.

Bellybutton: in

Stretchmarks: just a million old ones

Maternity Clothes: not yet, thank God

Names: If it's a boy we will name him after my bother, if it's a girl we don;t have a single clue

Gender:This will remain a surprise baby

Movement: Honestly I have already felt it move, it's my 3rd baby, it;s not that weird

Sleep: I wasn't sleeping for about 6 weeks, now I am doing a little better with the anti-nausea meds.

Symptoms: extreme grouchiness, moodiness, nausea, vomiting

Food Aversions: pretty much everything (yet I still manage to gain 7 pounds. damn it)

Food Cravings: none

Best Moments this week: I got to see and hear the baby's heart beat for the first time this week.

What I miss: not being a psychopath, my husband


What I am Looking forward to: not being a psychopath

Milestones: got in a 9 mile long run this week with no pain whatsoever!!




Now I'm ready for a vacation. I had to miss out on work(and running) for almost 2 straight weeks because of nausea and vomiting. I am finally feeling a Little better so now I'm ready to do something nice. Honestly it was hard being home so sick with 2 screaming toddlers glued to my knees. I don't have a lot of Patience right now.

I guess next week is my 10 K and the week after is my 5 K so that should keep me entertained  and excited I guess!!!! 

DRESS: Anthropologie, FLIP FLOPS: J Crew

Have a great day Friends!!!!

HOW MUCH WEIGHT DID YOU GAIN IN YOUR FIRST TRIMESTER????
Pin It

12 comments:

Lindsay said...

You are too cute! :)

A Daft Scots Lass said...

I'm loving this update.

I adore your wee dress. What happened to your baby toe?

Party of Three Heads said...

I gained 15-20 lbs in my first trimester... :) lol

Christy said...

Pregnant or not...7 pounds isn't really that much! Plus you know you can run the weight off afterwards. Don't be too hard on yourself! You're tiny now, and you'll be tiny a year from now!

You made me chuckle at the psychopath comments. lol

Laura@Splendor said...

9 mile long run and 12 weeks pregnant?!
you are my hero.

Kymmie said...

First things first: You're pregnant? CONGRATULATIONS! You look so wonderful for someone who is obviously still so very sick. Still smiling that beautiful smile of yours!

ALL my weight was gained in the first trimester, and then just baby afterwards. Don't stress. You're already watching yourself, and you won't be like you were. You're a different person now!

So exciting! A new bouffee baby! xxx

Char said...

Agree with previous comments, you can do this! 7 lbs isn't too much. Just keep positive and keep telling yourself you can do it!!Love the update. I gained about 10 lbs my first trimester.

Jovan said...

You look so cute in that outfit! Please don't worry about those 7lbs!

Elizabeth said...

Cute dress.
Even cuter hair cut!
:)

Steadfast Ahoy! said...

Great news! Congrats.
Rosemary

Emz said...

Awesome job on the 9!
I gained 5 in the first trimester & ran the day before I gave birth.

Collections from my Heart said...

congrats!!! I gained a whoping 1.5 lbs myself!haha

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...