Good News

I feel better

My husband and I have finally made the official decision for me to go to part time at my crazy stressful critical care nursing job now that I'm pregnant and for me to pick up one day a week as a home health nurse since an office job doesn't seem to be panning out. I feel relieved.


We went and had a meeting with  my mom about our budget and she agreed to help us just for a little while until baby number 3 arrives. It's so hard to accept the help without feeling really guilty but we are between a rock and a hard place and really have no other option. She was thinking of retiring and now she can't so it's a bit of a big deal to me but I am so so so so so grateful. I can't really put into words how grateful I am. I am so relieved. My stress level has gone way down just knowing those 2 things. I feel like I might be able to relax just a tiny bit through this last pregnancy.


I'm still working out as much as possible. I did run the other day with no pain but did have a little residual tingling so I might wait again to run.

This morning we walked just over 5 miles and spent 2 hours at the park. I'm still feeling fairly nauseated but I'm learning to live with it.

Look how big my kids are getting????? 

Babies no more. Thank goodness I have one more coming!!!!! 
Pin It

18 comments:

Beth Ann said...

Glad things are looking up for you. I LOVE your outfit. Where did that flower belt come from?

faithspage said...

Cute cute cute outfit. Glad you are feeling better physically and emotional.

Amy said...

So happy to hear that things are looking up :) What a wonderful thing it is to have supportive family to fall back on, isn't that was family is for? Your kids are b-e-a-uuutiful!!

Jolene said...

Glad your feeling better (and less stressed). We've been there, where your at...and with the grace of God we were able to get debt free and now we're enjoying life without that stress. We're adding 3 little ones in the next few weeks and we aren't fully funded but we're taking that step of faith.

Keep taking those steps of faith, Hanna. God is good and He'll meet your needs!

Char said...

Love, Love, love your outfit! So glad to hear this news, good for you guys! Thinking happy thoughts for you all. xoxox

wildliked.com said...

Awesome! I was thinking about you today during my bike ride, hoping that all was well with you! Your outfit is super cute, you are an adorable preggo!

Lindsay said...

SO happy about this Hanna!! Its always a huge relief to have made a decision and run with it :)

Lizzie said...

So happy to hear you are feeling better! I am doing a total happy dance for you!!
I am amazed by your positive attitude every day. It's inspiring!

SueAnn Lommler said...

So glad you can relax! And thank God for your mom's help...that is wonderful
Hugs
SueAnn

Melissa at Tall Blonde Blog said...

I so missed somewhere that you were pregnant, so CONGRATULATIONS!

Yaaay!

Melanie Dohojda said...

Yay to less stress. Stressing while pregnant is never good. LOVE the outfit, you look so cute.

Amber said...

whoa I totally missed the pregnancy post so many congrats for that!

Susan Liberatore said...

SO glad to read that you are feeling better!
You look gorgeous. Is that a pleated poppy belt? Beautiful!

Susan Liberatore said...

SO glad to read that you are feeling better!
You look gorgeous. Is that a pleated poppy belt? Beautiful!

LaurenLo{me}LoloLC said...

You look so dang cute!!!!

REBrown said...

I'm glad things seem to be working out!

preethi said...

That flower belt is adorable. And I'm so happy for you and your new little one! I'm expecting baby #2 and can't wait. Although it's getting trickier at this point (33 weeks) to figure out outfits, so I'll enjoy seeing what you wear! :)

preethi
lace, etc.

Lisa @ MMT said...

So glad things are looking up for you and the stress is relieved! Your kiddos are mighty cute :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...