I'm Back

Well folks.........I am officially back in the running game!!!! 

I ran 4 miles today with no pain!!!!! My stomach muscles are a bit sore this afternoon but otherwise I feel great!!! I can't wait to go on a sunrise run!!!!! 


I rocked my new BIC band today! I obsessed with anything fluer de lis so I had to nab this headband at the last sale!!! SO cute!!!!

I've been at work the past couple days and have to go back again tomorrow but this is what I eat for lunch when I;m working a 12 hour shift. I'm trying to stay on the healthy side.

I'll be back with a real post shortly, I just wanted to share my excitement of being able to run again. It feels fantastic. My lungs are a little rusty but legs were ready to tear it up today. 
Anybody else getting in some good runs?
Pin It

12 comments:

Amy said...

I got in a good run today! I thought it was going to be AWFUL because I definitely let myself splurge food wise last night. But it was my best one in a while! :) Glad you're back!!

Heather said...

So happy for you! I've been getting in lots of good runs. Working on my half marathon training plan and I haven't missed any runs in a while! I'm super excited about it :)

Kenzie Smith said...

That's fabulous that you feel so great running again :D

Heather said...

Yay, so happy for you! I have only been able to run 3 days each week the past few weeks and it's driving me crazy! I really want to put more miles in.

Lindsay said...

You are so amazing. I dont know how you do it. I need tips :)

SueAnn Lommler said...

Congrats...I don't run but walking I do and back into the swing of things as well!!
Yeah!
Hugs
SUeAnn

Jamie Campbell said...

great job! i ran 3.5 yesterday... trying to listen to my hip flexor! xoxo

Yo Momma Runs said...

Great run! Hope things continue down this pain-free road!

Britt @ Chicago Runner Girl said...

are you going to wear one of those belly bands when you get a bit further along? i know hungry runner girl said they help, but never being with child myself i have no idea.

Char said...

So excited for you! Glad all went well with no pain. Keep it going but easy :) I am getting more runs in as well, easing into this heat over here, yuck!

Lizzie said...

YAY!! So glad that you can be back in the running game!! :) Super awesome!
I have had a week of fantastic runs-- mostly due to the fact that instead of being 95-116 degrees, it has been 50-80!! The temperature makes a HUGE difference for me and it's been awesome to get in some pretty 'fast' runs!! :)

Val said...

CONGRATS GIRL, THIS IS AWESOME NEWS. I'M VERY HAPPY FOR YOU.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...