Just Plain Gorgeous!

Every week my family and I go on a hike. I think it's really important to get the kids into a healthy, outdoor exercise routine. Plus they have a BLAST!!! They run and run and run......get all that energy out!!!! 

Plus, just look how gorgeous this is. Our city lies at about 7000 feet but we drive about a half hour to get up here in the mountains and it's probably about 10,000 feet. Right now all the Aspens are changing so it's breathtaking. The perfect time for a hike!!!! 


It's amazing how much difference a couple weeks makes. I am almost 17 weeks now. I had an appointment with my OBGYN this week and we heard the baby's heart loud and clear right away! Made my heart happy! 

There is something special about being pregnant. There is a certain energy surrounding you. About a week ago I stopping having horrible morning sickness and almost feel whole again. I have been baking and cooking, cleaning a little bit (key work little) and trying to be kind to my husband. Poor man! 


We even found this amazing Tee Pee on our hike which the kids adored!

We had a bit of a gourmet picnic to boot.

My sweet, beautiful girl! 

Happiest little man I know. He melts my heart!

That's all for now folks. Off to work for a couple days. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! 

Please remember how short, delicate and precious life can be. I have learned this the painful way many times and had a very real reminder a couple days ago! Please hold your loved ones tight, tell them you love them. Be grateful for the moments you share!  
Pin It

12 comments:

Melinda T. said...

I enjoyed the pictures very much. I used to live in Salida, CO, and these pictures reminded me of home. And you look marvelous -- all glowing and healthy and beautiful!

Melinda T.

Rita and John said...

Beautiful photos! And you look wonderful! So glad you're feeling better. What cuties you have!

Mindee and Austin said...

beautiful scenery! you look so great!! I do have a quick question, did your dr do an ultrasound at 8 weeks? mine doesnt and im trying to figure out a way to get one! ive been sick all day everyday and i feel the only perk is to see my baby haha. have a great rest of your week!

Erica said...

Perfect title for your post, "Just Plain Gorgeous" because that is how you look pregger's! You are adorable :)

Beth Ann said...

What a beautiful place- that teepee is awesome! You look great!

Beth Ann said...

I know this wasn't directed to me but I feel your pain! My ob only does one at 20 weeks for the anatomy scan!

Char said...

Beautiful pictures and beautiful family :) You are loved & definitely glowing a beautiful glow mama. So happy to hear you are feeling better & that the little one is growing well. xoxox

Jane Craske said...

So glad to see you rosy and happy. We've been trying for number two since small one came along 2 1/2 years ago. Fingers are still crossed but we love what we were blessed with.

Karm said...

Whoa. That scenic area is GORGEOUS!
Wow!!
I love it. And look at your bump!! So cute!!

Harri Davison said...

lovely words & gorgeous photos, the view is stunning! x

Christy said...

You are so adorable pregnant, these pics made me smile. You have a sweet family and it looks like you had an enjoyable time. If only the weather here were anything like there. lol

Yo Momma Runs said...

Cute shirt! And that view is amazing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...