Happy Halloween from our Family

Happy Halloween  My Friends! 


This year was a more special and meaningful for our family as the kids are finally getting old enough to understand the fun of it.

Ginger was mickey mouse and Milton was the Gold Power Ranger! 


First off we went to a local place called Body where they were having a small Halloween party for little kids and it  was fun. Here was part of the layout!


Trick or treating at the party!

With Dad!
From here we went to Grandma's house to trick or treat briefly and then back to our own neighborhood where we popped the kids in the wagon and hit about 10 houses before we were totally pooped. I was too tired to take any more photos by that point! 

My blood pressure had been VERY low. I stayed in bed ALL. DAY. TODAY hoping to make it out tonight with the kids but I have to get up at 5am and work 13 hours tomorrow so I am saying a prayer tonight I will be okay.

The good news is my 20 week anatomy ultra sound came out totally normal per my doc today 

My husband had an important interview again tomorrow so please say a prayer. We really need the support now. More than ever!

Happy Halloween. I hope yours was safe!
Pin It

5 comments:

m&msmommy said...

Absolutely precious!!!!! :)

Susan said...

Awww! They're so adorable.
How cute would a photo opp of Ava and Ginger have been??? That's it, you must move closer.

Kenzie Smith said...

Aw they are too cute! Sounds like you guys had a wonderful Halloween (:
xoxo Kenzie

Val said...

They look so precious!!!

Yo Momma Runs said...

Your kids are adorable! And my kids can't handle much actual trick or treating. Our neighborhood is so hilly that it wears them out fast.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...