More Than Half Way There




I am officially past the half way mark. WOW!!!! As of today I am 
21 weeks!!!! 

How far along? 21 weeks

Baby’s Size: 14 ounces as of yesterday

Weight Gain: No clue. I stopped weighing myself. It wasn't helping my obsession

Bellybutton: in

Stretchmarks: just a million old ones

Maternity Clothes: Yes......I can still wear some non maternity stuff but majority is maternity.

Names: If it's a boy we will name him after my bother, if it's a girl we finally have one name kinda picked out and no I won't tell until he/'she is born.

Gender: Surprise baby........but I will say that yesterday at the Ultra sound I was trying not to look at the screen too much because I was worried I would see something. And of course now I THINK I might know what it is but with my luck it will be the exact opposite so still a surprise baby.

Movement: YUP.........Moving more and more all the time

Sleep: Not too bad. I get at least a few 2 hours stretches a night. I'm grateful.

Symptoms: Some new round ligamnet pains in my lower pelvis and the usual, Nausea and Vomiting come an go along with dizziness and migraines. I'm stating to get pretty tired a lot too. Still praying and hoping this gets better. I would like to be able to go to work every week.

Food Aversions: Naaaaaaaa


Food Cravings: Ice cream with milk dumped over the top.......makes an ice cream slushie

Best Moments this week: Being with my family! 

What I miss: RUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

What I am Looking forward to: Halloween and my Milton's 3rd Birthday

Milestones: A healthy baby via ultrasound:) AND I actually managed to clean out 2 whole dresser drawers of MIlton's. It so hard keeping up with the constant clothes rotation when the kids are growing so fast. I am always behind.


Jeans: Joe's Maternity
Sweater: Isabella Oliver
Tank: forever 21 
Shoes: Dansko
Pin It

4 comments:

Kristen Alexis said...

You are such a pretty/cute pregnant woman!! Love the outfit and your positive attitude!! You go girl!! (I can't believe I've been following you since Ginger was born!)

Jessica Acosta said...

Awesome photos! Have a great one! Oh, I forgot.. I awarded you with a blog award! Check it out below.
http://adf.ly/E6cpM

runnergirl said...

Yay!! Such a blessing and a relief to see that everything is good in the ultrasound huh! You are looking great too!

Susan said...

Hanna, you look so great! I like your hair up and with a band and I am in love with that sweater! Gorg.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...