UPDATES life and pregnancy


First off I would like to announce that my wonderful husband FOUND A JOB!!!!!!! 

HIP HIP HURRAY!!!!! 

You have no idea what a blessing and relief this is for us. It's part time and very flexible. JUST.WHAT.WE.NEEDED. 

God is so good!!!!! 
Wouldn't this be the best picture without all the trash and toys in the back round? SAD!!!!!!
Secondly I would like to announce that my ridiculous weekly nervous breakdowns about my weight ARE OVER!!!!! 

I have been mentally torturing myself this entire pregnancy and it's ridiculous. Somehow I have come to my senses and I will eat as healthy as I can but I will indulge as I see fit and NOT FEEL GUILTY.

I think after loosing 115 pounds it is really hard for me swallow gaining weight again but I AM PREGNANT AND IT"S OKAY AND I HAVE FINALLY REALIZED IT!!!! 
AMEN!

I SWEAR, you are not going to here one more complaint out of me!!!!!!!
HALLELUJAH!!!!
How far along? 18.5 Weeks

Baby’s Size: Not Sure

Weight Gain: I have no idea and I don't care!!!

Bellybutton: in

Stretchmarks: just a million old ones



Maternity Clothes: My tummy hasn't grown too much more this past 2 weeks so still wearing some normal clothes and a few maternity things



Names: If it's a boy we will name him after my bother, if it's a girl we finally have one name kinda picked out and no I won't tell until he/'she is born.



Gender: Surprise baby

Movement: YUP.........little one continues to kick away. YAY

Sleep: Not too bad. I get at least a few 2 hours stretches a night. I'm grateful.



Symptoms: Nausea and Vomiting come an go along with dizziness and migraines. I'm stating to get pretty tired a lot too. Still praying and hoping this gets better. I would like to be able to go to work every week.

Food Aversions: Naaaaaaaa


Food Cravings: Not many this week.......feeling pretty nauseated. I could go for a loaded baked potato though

Best Moments this week: Being with my family! 

What I miss: RUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This will never change. And being mentally stable. 

What I am Looking forward to: Feeling better one day. Halloween and my Milton;s 3rd Birthday

Milestones: Letting go of my weight obsession
Pin It

21 comments:

Jovan said...

LOVE your outfit!!! And congrats on your hubby getting a job. That is awesome.

Rozerin'in Annesi said...

Hi, I have been following and reading your blog for months now and have always admired how you lost the weight..:))...and just wanted to say I have given birth to my second child on 1st August 2012..when it comes to weight I felt exactly like you..but I kept telling myself I have the most beautifull baby inside me and what was important was the babies health and how I felt was not helping the baby as well...I'm sooo glad you are much better now and I just wanted to say YOU LOOK BEAUTIFULL!!!!...lots of love Ayten...

Anon*RN said...

Hannah! Please don't be hard on yourself, you are gorgeous, and your baby wants you to relax and enjoy this pregnancy. :) I have weight issues also, was SO hard on myself when I was carrying and right after I delivered both of mine - but I work in L&D and wish I had not compared myself to some magazine-thin ideal..wish I had just been able to relax, eat what I needed and not stress. You are a beautiful pregnant lady - love your honest posts and we're all cheering for you, you know that! HUGS XO

Adina said...

YAY!!! so happy for you both! Im excited for you and kinda jealous that you will now get to experience a healthy active pregnancy. cheering you on always!
-Adina

Robyn Burke said...

what a relief-- for all these things. Milestones indeed. Happy for you-- and you know all your readers will remind you if you do forget and start obsessing again, LOL. blessings Hanna, keep moving forward!!

Kristen Alexis said...

yayyy!!!! I'm so happy for y'all! I knew good things were headed your way. What a blessing in disguise. Good things will keep coming your way- I know it! yayyy for Hanna ::insert happy dance here::::

Kristen Alexis said...

yayyy!!!! I'm so happy for y'all! I knew good things were headed your way. What a blessing in disguise. Good things will keep coming your way- I know it! yayyy for Hanna ::insert happy dance here::::

Ashley@The Vanilla Tulip said...

proud of you :) And you look fantastic!!!
AND WAHOO for your husband's new job!!! What a blessing:)
Hope your week is good!

Ashley@The Vanilla Tulip said...

proud of you :) And you look fantastic!!!
AND WAHOO for your husband's new job!!! What a blessing:)
Hope your week is good!

Jamie Campbell said...

Congrats!!! woo hoo. so happy for you and your family.

Also, I am SO happy to read that you are no longer going to be hard on yourself. You are beautiful!

xoxo

Mendi said...

You are absolutely beautiful! Enjoy your pregnancy with this precious little one! So happy to hear that hubby found a job, I know that must be a huge stress relief!

runnergirl said...

I totally know what you mean about the weight gain thing. I have been finding this really hard too, but am trying really hard to let it go as I am pregnant. I think I am slowly getting there but still have my days when I put something on that I could fit last week and can no longer fit this week... Eek! Just have to see it as a part of the exciting journey. You look great by the way xx

REBrown said...

Congrats to you and your hubs!

Elizabeth said...

SUPER YAY about your husband's job!! Praise the Lord!
Your outfit is adorable.

Susan said...

I was SO glad to read this.
You look amazing and honestly, you know and I know that you will be right back to running the moment you will be able to. You are an inspiration! Don't forget it. Mwah.

stephanie said...

so happy for you u guys hanna! so awesome that he found a job. you look beautiful!

SaraRN said...

That is all wonderful news!

Marion Green said...

Love hot you are going to keep the gender a surprise! How fun is that?! I am not patient enough LOL!

Lookin' gorg Hanna!
XO - Marion

mienkintoshfairie said...

Congrats to your husband finding work!!! I hope that the vomiting and nausea subsides(hugs)! I was just admiring how small your thighs and legs were, so you still look great to me ^_^ I'm glad that you are not obsessed with your weight, I still am though with mine, lol! You look great, seriously!

suzan said...

Hi congratulations...i am very happy to see you..
tubal reversal

Char said...

Looking gorgeous as always :) Congrats to your hubby!! That is so amazing & just what you needed!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...