3 babies in 3 years

I am 6 months pregnant with baby #3. 

It's kinda fun to see how the pregnancies varied. I actually don't see to much difference in my belly. I might be a tiny bit thinner on this last one than I was the first two but very, very similar. When this new baby pops out I will have had 3 babies in 3 years and 2 months. I suppose we are pretty busy. 

This week the big kids are getting new twin size beds and we are redecorating their new room a little bit and then I can move on to getting the new babies nursery in order. It is fun to redecorate. The big kids are really excited to be in new big kid beds too.

Sorry I have been MIA but I have been so behind since last week I was so sick for 2 days. Anyhow, I will update soon with pics of the kids new room. 
Happy weekend.
Pin It

5 comments:

Char said...

You are beautiful! What a glowing mama :) You are most definitely thinner with this pregnancy. You look happier too. What an amazing thing it is to be able to grow a child. Congrats for the big kid beds! Much love to you :)

Natalie Juns said...

Beautiful pictures! My mom had me and my siblings in 3 years and 1 month. I would like to have my kids that close together too! It's great having siblings so close in age. :)

Susan said...

You are glowing!
Don't be sorry...I can't imagine how busy you must be!

Marissa said...

Looking gorgeous!!

Jane Craske said...

Adorable! That's what you are. Can't wait to see the new addition.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...