I missed

*2 doctors visits
*a shopping trip for toddler beds
*food for 2 days
* 5 million errands

I had a great weekend and then Sunday night after dinner, I started to feel pretty yucky so I went to bed. Only to wake to multiple trips to the bathroom and serious nausea and vomiting. I think Monday may have been the sickest I have felt throughout this entire pregnancy. Usually it will hang around for a few hours and then I will feel better but not this time. I am just now on day 2 of recovery able to sit up and function. Of course my hubby has been at work so I have been hap hazardly trying to care for toddlers and honestly my poor husband had to do all the cooking and cleaning for 2 days too. I'm just so grateful I am feeling a tiny bit better. I have work the next 2 days and I would be so happy if I didn't have to call out sick AGAIN! 
Also, you know how under my comment form it says something like, " please feel free to share your opinions." Well turns out that only applies when I am not pregnant, hormonal, emotional wreck. 

One of my readers and a dear friend tried to leave a lovely comment with a slightly different view point on one of my posts from last week and I decided to just bite her head off. 

SO. SORRY. 

I guess I am just a tiny bit overly sensitive when I'm pregnant. So don't say I didn't warn you:)

I PROMISE I will be back refreshed with an uplifting post!!! PROMISE!!!!!!

Here are the blogs I've been stalking while I've been horizontal..................Jenna from The Life of a Wife, Janae from Hungry Runner Girl, Sarah from Skinny Runner, Lindsay from Lee La La, Stephanie from Love.Life.Babies, Lisa from Yo Momma Runsand Casey from The Wiegand's

Anyhow, just wanted to check in.........off to work tomorrow I hope.
Pin It

10 comments:

Nicole Jeannette said...

Ha! I get that!! I'm not preggers but I get a little cray cray when Aunt Flo visits...

Marissa said...

At least you can sit back, reflect and apologize for acting a bit crazy. We are all human and have our melt downs and moments. Nothing you should feel bad about. You look great [even though I know you don't feel it]!

Susan said...

I'm so sorry to read you are feeling crappy. Do they allow diclectin in the US yet? It worked wonders for me. Not that I need to tell you about it!

pipersrun.com said...

It's really hard when your so nauseous during pregnant - I can relate over the last few months.
On a fun note - I've given your blog an award - check it out here:http://pipersrun.com/2012/11/07/shout-out-to-some-fitness-bloggers/

Marion Green said...

Ugh - I can so relate with the mood swing stuff Hanna! Hang in there friend! And I hope you are feeling better today...
xo- Marion

Jane Craske said...

Oh, don't worry about the comment, I swear I had ZERO filter the entire time that I was pregnant. Hope that you are on the mend. My mom always said that when you were sick (and pregnant) the baby was just going through a big growth spirt.

Tani stevenson said...

I'm sorry you're not feeling well! dude, there is something about being pregnant that when you get sick, you get extremely sick!! I just had the stomach flu- and I seriously thought I might rather die.

Marina {Yummy Mummy) said...

Oh gosh, feel better. Your baby tummy is looking pretty cute, though :)

Yo Momma Runs said...

I soooo know that feeling of being barely conscious and trying to mom kids at the same time. Those are the days that I thank inventors for the television!

Yo Momma Runs said...

And thanks for the shout out too!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...