Candy Cane Oreo Truffle Pops




FESTIVE. FESTIVE. FESTIVE.

I know it's early but I have so many ideas that I have to start sharing them now or their won't be time to see them all!!!!  

Check out my Candy Cane Oreo Pops!!!!!!


 What you'll need:
1 package of Oreo cookies 
1/4 package of cream cheese (softened)
1/2 cup  Nutella
1 bag of white chocolate chips
20 mini candy canes for decorating
wooden skewers with the tip cut off or lollipop sticks

Recipe:
1. Either put the entire bag of oreos in the food processor if you have a big one and make crumbs out of the cookies or place them in a large zip lock bag and smash them with a hammer on a hard surface until fine crumbs. Nothing fancy needed for this recipe folks:)

2. Next put your cookie crumbs in a bowl with your Nutella and Cream Cheese. Now mix together with your hands. They should be just moist enough to stick together. Next roll them into balls and place on a cookie sheet coated in wax paper. Tip: if you are having trouble rolling them because your hands are so coated in cookie crumbs that they won't stick together simply run your hands under water every few balls that you roll. The few drops of moisture does wonders. You won't have any more trouble forming your balls.
3.Now, take a small amount of the chocolate chips (about 1/16 of the bag) and melt in the microwave. Now dip your stick into the chocolate then stick it into the oreo truffle.Be careful not to stick it in too far and break the truffle in half.
4. Once you have completed them all put them in the refrigerator or freezer to cool and set. 
5. After they are cool you can melt the rest of the chocolate in the microwave and dip the pops
in the white chocolate and then either roll in the candy cane mix or drizzle it on top. I prefer to drizzle with my fingers because if you roll in it, it is more likely to get clumpy because of the excess white chocolate that's dripping off.
6. When finished place them on a clean piece of wax paper to set. Store them in the fridge until ready to eat. You may decorate with ribbon, twine or fabric. 




HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!! 


Christmas Special:
I am offering an advertising special until Christmas Day.....20% using the code "save20"

Simply click HERE to purchase space!!!! 


Oh and I almost forgot..........gorgeous statement necklace giveaway {HERE}



Pin It

28 comments:

Yummy Mummy said...

These are so cute and creative! I got so excited when I saw peppermint Jo jos at trader joed today! Such a great flavor combo. The holidays are here - hooray! Xoxo

Little Mommy said...

Too cute!

Carly said...

Oh my gosh! These are so beautiful and creative! I have made Oreo Truffles before (posted them here), but this is a totally original and christmas-time twist! I love it!

Thanks for sharing!
-Carly @ Createlive

Kymmie said...

I have a recipe for Oreo Cake Pops sitting on my kitchen bench waiting for Christmas - I love this Christmas spin! So cute! xx

Lindsay said...

The perfect holiday treat. These are adorable!

Jacqueline said...

I am like you! I am bursting with Christmas ideas and so dull on Thanksgiving ideas!

Love, the little striped ties on these cuties.

suzie q. said...

I make Oreo Truffles all the time and this is just ADORABLE! What a great idea for Christmas.

Melissa said...

These look so pretty and Christmasy..
I tried your recipe for the regular
Oreo Truffles, and I loved them!
Thanks!

Mr Lonely said...

nice blog~ walking here with a smile. take care.. have a nice day ~ =D

Regards,
http://www.lonelyreload.com (A Growing Teenager Diary) ..

Jamie - Snow In December said...

YUM! Pinning these!

curiouscovetous said...

SO cute!! you're a whiz :) love the bows.

Laura Darling said...

These are adorable!

Mel@Mellywood's Mansion said...

Yummy, they look DELICIOUS! Thanks for following, I'm your newest follower.

UTs Hobby Time said...

Yummy and delicious.

Lauren said...

I wish I had more time to make some fun stuff like this! :( Oh well...maybe for New Years ;)

Jenny said...

Yum! I've done Oreo Truffles with just the Oreos and cream cheese, but I'm going to have to try adding Nutella and putting candy cane pieces on top. That sounds devine!

Thanks for the follow! I'm following you now too. Can't wait to read more!

stephanie said...

those look amazing! your food pics always look so great!

Katie said...

Hi Hanna!

I wanted to stop by and thank you for becoming my newest follower -- I'm so happy you love what you see, and I can't wait to get to know you better. :)

Truffle pops are on my list of things I've been meaning to try for some time now, and these look lovely!

Hope you had a wonderful weekend.

Mandy @makemeupmandy said...

Hi Hanna! Thanks for following my blog. Your blog looks really awesome and i'm looking forward to following your posts :) Mandy xx

Mandy @makemeupmandy said...

Hi Hanna! Thanks for following my blog. Your blog looks really awesome and i'm looking forward to following your posts :) Mandy xx

Mandy @makemeupmandy said...

Hi Hanna! Thanks for following my blog. Your blog looks really awesome and i'm looking forward to following your posts :) Mandy xx

Sara said...

These look so good...not to mention festive! I need to make these. :-)

Meg @ BigRedClifford said...

These look so yummy!! I just spent about 30 minutes reading your blog like a magazine, what an amazing story you are!

thanks for stopping by and following. I'm your newest follower! ;)

Jen said...

Looks delicious & super cute! Thanks for the fun idea!

Chelsea Maxwell said...

Oh my goodness these look DIVINE!!! Yummm-I think I'm going to try this out :)Thanks for stopping by because I'm super excited to be following you now :)

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

How fantastically yummy! Thank you for sharing and thank you for the visit and sweet comment at The Dedicated House. It means the world! Would love it if you would share this at my Make it Pretty Monday party that is going on now. http://thededicatedhouse.blogspot.com/2012/12/make-it-pretty-monday-week-28_17.html Hope to see you at the bash! Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

Susan Liberatore said...

These are so cute!

Lucia K Jewelry said...

adorable presentation!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...